I married a big villain: chapter 23

Chapter 23 often bullies Sisi

  This cognition inexplicably makes Cheng yu a little uncomfortable.

  At this time, Cheng yu didn't want to understand where his emotions came from.

   If someone is kind to him suddenly, but doesn't want to come over and use him, it will naturally make him feel very strange and uncomfortable.

  Yun Shifei didn't know, what she said accidentally caused Song Yang's mind to be moved.

  He finally found a chance to talk to Yun Sisi!

  After school in the afternoon, Song Yang stood not far from the school gate and caught Yun Sisi.

  At this moment, Yun Sisi was talking and laughing with Mu Jiayu, and was startled when she saw Song Yang staring at them by the side of the road.

  Song Yang is a well-known poor student at the school. He often fights and skips class. don't know how many times he has been criticized by the teachers, but he still keeps on attending school.

  Yun Sisi is most afraid of such a poor student, not to mention that he still has bad thoughts about herself.

  For example, at this moment, Song Yang's expression of seeing her with green light in both eyes made Yun Sisi a little scalp numb.

  "Sisi." Before Yun Sisi avoided him, Song Yang strode forward.

  "What's the matter with you?" Yun Sisi concealed her disgust and looked at Song Yang.

  "That ugly Yun Shifei... is she your sister?"

  He originally wanted to call Yun Shifei the ugly monster subconsciously, but didn't say it in front of Yun Sisi.

  "What's wrong?" Yun Sisi didn't admit it, and wanted to see what Song Yang wanted to say.

  "Is she really your sister? You don't look alike at all."

  Song Yang stared at Yun Sisi for a moment, and had to say that Yun Sisi is really a delicate beauty.

  She is also wearing school uniforms, the girl next to her is also considered delicate and lovely, but Yun Sisi is more refined, with a touch of classical beauty, and her fair skin without any blemishes.

  It's like a delicate porcelain doll.

  Think about Yun Shifei, that tan skined, Song Yang really can't connect Yun Shifei with Yun Sisi.

  Apart from the same last name, what else is the same?

  "She is my sister." Yun Sisi sighed after speaking.

  Then she asked Song Yang: "Why are you asking about this?"

  "I just want to confirm why you don't look alike at all." Song Yang curled his lips.

  "We..." Yun Sisi paused. She seemed to think of something. Then, her expression became more and more sad, and it seemed a little difficult to tell,

" I was adopted from an orphanage.

Yes , she is the biological daughter of the Yun family, who came back a month ago."

Song Yang screamed, "it turned out to be like this",

why Yun Shifei appeared in their class inexplicably, and, with that rural temperament, It's not the same as these children who grew up in the city.

  Now that Yun Sisi said this, Song Yang finally understood what was going on.

  It turned out to be so.

  Looking at Yun Sisi's expression again, she seemed very sad. Song Yang didn't understand. Shouldn't it be a happy thing for her sister to come back?

  But that's right, since Yun Sisi was adopted, and the real one who came back, so the adopted one must have fallen out of favor.

  Thinking of Yun Shifei's appearance, and then looking at the weak Yun Sisi, Song Yang suddenly became angry.

  "Sisi, does Yun Shifei often bully you at home?"

  "No... how could my sister bully me." Yun Sisi immediately denied.

  After listening to My Jiayu for a long time next to her, she finally had a chance to insert a sentence.

  "Sisi, don't protect Yun Shifei, Song Yang, Yun Shifei always bullies Sisi. Before, Sisi was with me and was carefree. Now she rarely laughs."

AN:-

Hi everyone,   you can buy this full book from my ko-fi store. Link is in the bio.

Make sure you read the description and download the sample first to see if you want to continue reading.

thanks for reading.