I married a big villain: chapter 29

Chapter 29 The Agreement Between Father and Daughter

  Xu Ya was a little surprised to see Yun Shifei come back early, "Didn't you go to the basketball game with Sisi?"

  "A classmate in the class said he wanted to watch it, so I just Give him the ticket."

  "How can this work? Your sister will feel sad when she knows that you won't go, and she won't be able to do this in the future." Xu Ya frowned, disapproving of Yun Shifei's approach.

  "okk" Yun Shifei lowered her eyebrows and narrowed her eyes, with a very well-behaved look.

  Xu Ya didn't think too much, and said to Yun Shifei: "Wait for Sisi to eat."

  "Okay, then I will go upstairs to do my homework." Still obediently obedient.

  If Yun Sisi came back earlier than her, Xu Ya would eat with Yun Sisi first, but she came back earlier than Yun Sisi, but had to wait for Yun Sisi.

  Such injustice, even if Xu Ya has begun to treat her much better than before, there is still no way to be fair in every little detail.

  Yun Shifei returned to the room, spread out the textbook, and slowly wrote her homework.

  English and Chinese are her best subjects. Others, especially science, make her sleepy.

  For liberal arts, geography is also a subject that gives her a headache.

  Woo...I hope I can keep up with the tutor then.

  She frowned and tried to overcome the problem, barely finishing the math problem, and suddenly heard a knock on the door.

  Turning her head, he saw Yun Tiancheng standing at the door.

  "Shi Fei is doing homework?"

  Yun Shi Fei nodded.

  "Let's see what Dad bought for you?" Yun Tiancheng took out an exquisite box from his briefcase.

  When Yun Shifei opened it, it turned out to be a whole box of chocolates!

  The colorful packaging, lying in the box, is extremely delicate.

  Her eyes lit up, and she was a little surprised: "Give it to me?"

  "Yes," Yun Tiancheng rubbed Yun Shifei's hair, very kind, "I can't see what brand I saw in the store today. Look at it is quite unique, you can try it."

  Yun Shi Fei tore a piece and threw it into her mouth. The sweet chocolate spread in her mouth, still smelling of alcohol.

  Liquor chocolate!

  This chocolate did not stand out in the dazzling array of chocolates many years later, but it is the most high-end of this era.

  Before, she had one or two at home, because Yun Sisi likes to eat it, so Xu Ya asked her to be the sister of Yun Sisi.

  "Is it delicious?" Yun Tiancheng looked at Yun Shifei with a pleasant smile.

  Yun Shifei smiled and nodded, eyes shimmering: "It's delicious."

  Compared to eating, she was happier that Yun Tiancheng thought of her.

  Give her a box of chocolates.

  When Yun Shifei finished speaking, she saw Yun Tiancheng gesticulate her with a shush.

  "I know your mother doesn't like your snacks. Dad secretly gave this to you. Don't let your mother find out."