I married a big villain: chapter 17

Chapter 17 is a little poor

  Yun Shifei turned her head to look at Cheng Yu. She met his dark and deep gaze.

  Cheng Yu was talking just now?

  "You told me not to be nosy?" Yun Shifei couldn't help muttering and repeating his words.

  She was really surprised, she had never heard him speak.

  Cheng Yu didn't speak anymore, pursing his lips, looking down at the textbook.

  It should not be an illusion. But it's normal. Cheng Yu was not too sick originally, and since he is autistic and not dumb, why can't he talk?

  But the first sentence he just said was to tell her not to be nosy? At this moment, Yun Shifei felt particularly uncomfortable.

  This young man, like a hedgehog, wrapped himself tightly and stabbed others with thorns.

  He is not hostile, he just wants to protect himself. But if he was really bad, he would not stop the car to help her when he saw her today.

  Nor would the driver be allowed to take her to the hospital. Although the driver was talking to her during the whole process, Yun Shifei was not ignorant of the rules of the big family.

  Without Cheng Yu's acquiescence, how could the driver help her.

  The more she thought about it, the firmer Yun Shifei became.

  She couldn't help but leaned over to Cheng Yu and said to him: "I like to be nosy, especially in your business."

  After that, Yun Shifei didn't wait for Cheng Yu to react, and went straight back to her seat.

  Cheng Yu didn't look up, his face still expressionless. But his hand turning the book stiffened and he did not turn the next page for a long time.

  Yun Shifei returned to her seat, and when she realized what she had just said, she was a little frightened.

  She just talked to the future big devil like this? When did she become so courageous?

  she couldn't help turning her head secretly and glanced at Cheng Yu. The young man lowered his eyes and maintained his posture just now.

  He shouldn't be angry. However, she also felt a little impulsive.

  Cheng Yu said not to be nosy, and it would be better to take the opportunity to ignore him.

  She is most afraid of getting into trouble.

  However, thinking that he was always bullied, she couldn't bear it.

  Probably thinks that their current situation is same.

  She is the biological daughter of the Yun family, but she is also the outsider. Everyone thought she was going to take Yun Sisi's place, so no one welcomed her. She has been here for a month and she has no friends yet.

  As for Cheng Yu, although his family treats him very well, he is also lonely in his heart like an outsider.

  To some extent, they are the same kind of people.

  Therefore, we must always sympathize with each other and keep warm.

  ...

  Yun Family.

  As soon as Yun Shifei returned home from class, she heard the excitement at home. Xu Ya's voice, Yun Tiancheng's hearty laugh, and Yun Sisi's happy voice like a lark.

  "Mom, you said you want to take me to the movie, but don't break your promise."

  "Mom says it all."

  "Dad said before to give me a dress. I don't want a dress. I hope my father will not work like this and stay with me more."

  "Sisi ." Yun Tiancheng's relieved voice sounded.

  Didn't Yun Tiancheng go on a business trip? He came back so soon.

  As if responding to Yun Shifei's inner thoughts, Yun Si thought: "Dad, you are so kind. In order to give me a surprise to watch my performance, You ended the business trip early. I love you so much."