I married a big villain: chapter 5

Chapter 5 Don't Be Afraid Of Him

  Such a teenager, until his father took him abroad for treatment many years later, he had no sense of existence.

  He never speaks or listens to others.

  Just immerse in his own world. So much so that in her previous life, Yun Shifei had no idea that she and him were classmates.

  Song Yang saw that Cheng Yu didn't say a word, and only paid attention to the book in his hand.

  He became more and more angry, gritted his teeth, and snached away the book in Cheng Yu's hand.

   casually throws behind him.

Snapped--

  The textbook fell on Yun Shifei's table. Shifei was taken aback.

   Cheng Yu's book was snatched away, and he finally realized it later and raised his eyes to Song Yang.

  His eyes are straight and without emotion.

  "Are you a fool or a deaf? I have been talking to you for a long time, why didn't a single answer come back?" Song Yang said.

  Cheng Yu remained silent.

  Like a punch on cotton, weak and extremely irritating.

  Song Yang had a violent temper, and he is usually the big boss of section seventh. Who would dare not listen to him?

   After a moment of temper, he grabbed Cheng Yu by the collar, as if to fight him.

   Yun Shifei's heart was pounding, she knew that she could not sit idly by. No matter how cruel Cheng Yu will be in the future, he is still a pitiful little bunny.

  He doesn't understand anything.

  Last time, he accidentally helped her, this time if she didn't stand up because of fear, he would definitely be beaten.

  And her, her conscience will be disturbed.

   Yun Shifei didn't think about it at this time, and Cheng Yu might not remember her.

   So, seeing that Song Yang was about to make a move, Yun Shifei rushed forward and held Song Yang's hand: "Stop!"

  The girl didn't know where the strength came from, so she pulled Song Yang's hand away from Cheng Yu.

  Song Yang was stunned, and when he saw Yun Shifei, he laughed: "Transfer student, you dare to stop me?"

  He laughed openly, but his face was very gloomy, like a poisoned dagger, killing people.

  In her previous life, she had no impression of the classmates, but she still knew Song Yang, because he was the most stubborn student in their class, often skipping classes and fighting, and also liked Yun Sisi.

  The story of poor student chasing topper has been staged in almost every school.

  So she knows a little bit about him.

   Yun Shifei bit her lip, trying not to persuade herself.

   "You bully your classmates, it will be bad if the teacher knows."

  Song Yang heard the words, first was stunned, and then laughed loudly: "Do you think I'm afraid of the teacher?"

The students around couldn't help but laugh.