I married a big villain: chapter 11

Chapter 11 Digging a hole for himself to jump

  Yun Sisi somehow gave Yun Shifei an hour's test paper. she must maintain her good image in front of others.

  If she refuse, what would Brother Mu think of her? This is also to create an image of her learning well.

  Therefore, Yun Sisi is still very vivid and detailed.

"Thank Sisi, I know how to do it."

Yun Shifei carefully took notes and wrote down all the problem-solving ideas that Yun Sisi just said.She has to admit that Yun Sisi is really amazing. When she talks about a complicated topic, it is much simpler.

  "Sister, you can ask me if you don't understand in the future." Yun Sisi showed a gentle smile. Like a breeze blowing in a summer afternoon, it makes people feel comfortable.

  But she was stuck in her heart. Isn't Yun Shifei not learning at all?

  Why does she wants to learn now? Does she wants to pretend to be in front of Mu Chengzhu?

  Shit, the posture is too ugly.

  "I don't have a good foundation, and I don't understand this knowledge. If Sisi is willing to teach me, it would be great." Yun Shifei knew that Yun Sisi likes to show off, just because she wants to learn, she will do everything.

  Xu Ya looked at Yun Shifei's eyes very pleased.

  In the past few days, Yun Shifei has become a lot better and still likes to learn.

  "Shi Fei's foundation is not good, take it easy , and mother will find you a tutor for you."

  "Thank you Mom."

Yun Shi Fei was very happy. Without her speaking, Xu Ya planned to help her find a tutor.

  that's nice! It feels like days are getting better.

  Mu Chengzhu and Mu Jiayu looked at this scene with a little doubt. Yun Shifei seems to have really changed a lot.

  Being so obedient and loving to read is completely different from what they think. Mu Chengzhu felt weird. In the past, every time he appeared in front of Yun Shifei, Yun Shifei's eyes stuck to him like a magnet, and she couldn't take it off.

  And now, he found, except for a hello at the door. So far, she hasn't said a word to him.

  Even the eyes never fell on him. What is she playing? In the past, she tried every means to get his attention, but later found that this trick didn't work, so she took another slant?

  Mu Chengzhu snorted coldly. There are too many women like this, and there are many girls who pursue him in school.

  But they couldn't catch him. What he likes is someone like Yun Sisi.

  Weak, delicate, and full of protection.

  But she was so independent, powerful, and versatile in her heart. Yun Sisi noticed Mu Chengzhu's hot gaze, and her heart was beating.

  Talking to Yun Shifei is also more gentle: "Sister, if you don't know anything about other subjects, you can ask me. Don't say anything else. Last month, my language, English, and history were all first in grade."

  She seemed to be helping Yun Shifei, but she was also secretly showing off. Yun Shifei should feel inferior, and then reject her.

  After all, in front of Mu Chengzhu, she definitely couldn't let go of her pride.

  Yun Shifei knew that she was cannon fodder, just to set off Yun Sisi's smart and beautiful existence.

  However, she is also willing to cooperate with Yun Sisi, and she raised her lips: "Sisi, you are so nice. Let's do our homework together after dinner, so that I can ask you if I don't understand."

  "... Good."

  Yun Sisi agreed, and felt something was wrong. Why should she teach Yun Shifei? Wouldn't it be better to see her being stupid?

  However, when she met Xu Ya's relieved gaze, she still suppressed the feeling.

  But it still feels weird inside.

  she felt that she was originally just trying to stimulate Yun Shifei, but she dug a hole for herself to jump.