I married a big villain: chapter 24

Chapter 24 Apologize to me!

  "Jia Yu, don't talk about it." Yun Sisi seemed to be anxious, she pulled Mu Jiayu's sleeve.

  But her heart is full of radiance.

  Talk more, talk more.

  Just to make Song Yang angry, doesn't Song Yang like her? If you are angry, will you teach Yun Shifei a lesson?

  She didn't want to go to school with her at all, but she couldn't think of other ways to deal with Yun Shifei.

  Unexpectedly, Song Yang came out halfway, just giving her a chance to take advantage of.

  No one would have thought that Yun Sisi, who was so pure and white on the outside, was so vicious in her heart.

  "Sisi, don't worry, I won't let your sister continue to bully you like that!" Song Yang dropped these words and walked away.

  Adolescent teenagers are full of enthusiasm. They like to try their best for their sweetheart, and prefer the trick of heroes to save the beauty.

  At this time, Song Yang was thinking about the scene of Yun Shifei bullying Yun Sisi at home.

  Sure enough, the heart is also ugly.

  At this time, Yun Shifei was still ignorant.

  Until the next day in class, she was about to take the book out of the drawer, when suddenly something crawled into her hand.

  Looking down, it turned out to be a spider.

  Yun Shifei stood up screaming and threw the spider to the ground.

  The spider immediately got into the gap and disappeared without a trace.

  But that huge, hairy appearance still left a psychological shadow on Yun Shifei.

  She trembled and didn't recover for a while.

  It's terrible... Why would such a big spider appear in her drawer?

  It's too scary.

  She couldn't help but look down at the drawer to see if there was anything in it.

  Fortunately, no more.

  Yun Shifei originally thought it was just an accident.

  But after class, she went to the toilet and came back, only to find that her textbook was torn in a mess.

  Even if the reaction was slow, Yun Shifei knew it was abnormal.

  Her eyes passed through the classmates and fell on Song Yang in the last row.

  Song Yang was tilting legs, staring at her with a stubborn smile, his expression was as if he was paying her back.

  Yun Shifei was about to cry with anger.

  she hates Song Yang so much!

  The textbook was torn up and messed up. How will she go to class later?

  And there are notes written by her with a lot of hard work.

  Touching notes is like murdering parents. Now she wants to confront Song Yang desperately.

  But before she could find Song Yang, the class bell rang.

  This section is an English class, and the English teacher is a young female teacher.