I married a big villain: chapter 3

Chapter 3

  Sisi doesn't understand, why is Yun Shifei not noisy ? Doesn't even cry anymore.

  Once Xu Ya scolded her, Yun Shifei would go crazy, accusing them of not liking her in the first place, and even scolded her.

  Yun Sisi knows that this kind of forbearance seems to be a concession, but it is actually a kind of protest. One day, Yun Shifei will not be in the hearts of Yun Tiancheng and Xu Ya, except for a little blood relationship, there will be nothing.

  At this time, Yun Shifei also knew what Yun Sisi was thinking.

  But she is no longer the one she used to be. So how can she not make the same mistakes as her previous life.

   "Parents, Sisi, I'm sorry, I made you bother too much. If you don't like me, I can go back to live in Lianhua Town." The girl's voice was very soft.

  It is rare for Yun Shifei to be so calm, as meek as a little sheep.

   Yun Tiancheng couldn't help stepping forward and touched Yun Shifei's hair: "Shifei, you are our daughter, why would parents not want you."

  Speaking, he glanced at Xu Ya.

Xu Ya's heart also softened, and said to her: "It was mothers fault just now, I shouldn't beat you."

  Seeing Yun Shifei like this, they couldn't help but reflect on themselves.

  No matter how bad Yun Shifei is, it is their daughter. She has lived in the country for so many years, and now it's good enough that she come back. What can they expect?

   Xu Ya said, took the medicine box out and gave Yun Shifei's face medicine.

Yun Sisi beside was completely dumbfounded.

  What's going on, it shouldn't be like this!

   Yun Shifei should be angry and resist, just make a big fuss!

  She stared at the three of them in a daze.

  At this time, Xu Ya is gently helping Yun Shifei treat her wounds, while Yun Tiancheng is talking to Yun Shifei to calm her emotions.

  The three of them look so close, just like a family of three.

  And she is the outsider!

  This feeling made Yun Sisi feel very uncomfortable.

"Sister, you said you will be in your room, then where did you go?" Yun Sisi asked, in a naive tone, "I remember, you were going there to see Brother Mu before, did you saw him. ?"

   Yun Sisi is talking about Mu Chengzhu.

   Yun Shifei's hasn't forgotten that, today Yun Sisi took her to the abandoned house to find Mu Chengzhu.

  The name Mu Chengzhu has been with her almost all her life. After she was taken back to Yun's house, she fell in love with Mu Chengzhu at first sight.

  She has been trying hard to follow his pace, and she will follow him wherever Mu Chengzhu goes. Afterwards, she got her wish, and she and Mu Chengzhu were together.

  In the end, Mu Chengzhu pushed her down from building for Yun Sisi.

   "Yun Shifei, when you die, Sisi can inherit the Yun family's property. People like you are not worthy to be the mistress of Mu family!"