62 : 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘈𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥

   "Drink some water, Sister," Clive gently urged Ninelie, settling down beside her and passing a glass of water into her hands. The atmosphere in the room was heavy with the weight of recent events.

Ninelie's lips barely managed a hint of a smile as she accepted the glass, expressing gratitude. She tilted it to her lips and swallowed large gulps, feeling the revitalizing coolness of the water course through her. A deep sigh escaped her as she placed the now-empty glass on the table, unwilling to move on from the haunting minutes that had transpired not long ago.

Isabella's death haunted her thoughts, and she couldn't shake the feeling that she was responsible for the tragedy that unfolded.

In the quiet haven of the House, the infirmary served as the refuge where Clive diligently attended to his unconscious comrades, their injuries a haunting testament to the recent ordeal. In the living room and around the dining table, the rest of the group sought solace and recovery, the weight of the harrowing experience still lingering in the air. Meanwhile, Ray sat in silence outside, nestled beside Isabella's grave, his head bowed in contemplation.

Observing Ray through the window, Ninelie couldn't shake the profound sense of disappointment and anger directed inward. A visceral conflict raged within her, and the turmoil was etched across her face.

   "I need some fresh air," Ninelie announced as she rose from her seat, passing by her concerned brother. His worry furrowed his brow, witnessing a side of Ninelie he had never encountered before. Choosing to grant her space, he let her navigate the storm alone.

The creak of the door echoed as Ninelie stepped out into the quiet night. The aftermath of tears was evident among the other children who had succumbed to sleep. She treaded softly, navigating through the darkened House until she reached the gate. There, a group of sisters was meticulously packing their belongings, preparing for an impending journey to the Human World.

The royal guards, with a sense of authority, had issued orders to deactivate various systems on the farm, including the transmitters embedded in the sisters' chests. However, pockets of activity still buzzed in certain sections, where children relied on life-sustaining tubes and machinery.

   "Excuse me..." Approaching one of the sisters with brown hair and piercing black eyes, Ninelie inquired, "May I ask you something?"

The woman turned around facing the young girl, "Yes, what is it?"

   "Do you know where Glory Bell's located?"

   "...Glory Bell? Well, it's..." She gestured towards a different gate, distinct in appearance, "As long as you go straight, you'll see another gate like this one. It'll look a little different but that's where Glory Bell is situated."