33/2 : 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯, 𝘋𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘦

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a tapestry of vivid colors across the darkening sky, Norman's frustration was palpable. He ran his fingers through his raven-black hair, his anxiety mounting. "And you still haven't found her?" he exclaimed, his voice laced with worry.

Cislo and Barbara exchanged reluctant glances before Cislo spoke up, his tone heavy with concern, "Boss, she really seemed dead serious about pulling that trigger."

Norman's eyes flashed with a mixture of anger and anxiety. He fought to keep his voice steady, simmering with a controlled intensity. He stepped back from the table and sank into a chair, leaning back as he gazed out into the darkening night. His mind raced, seeking a way out of this nightmare. The stakes were high, and the consequences of failure were unbearable. He whispered, almost to himself, "But you could've at least tailed her, not just let her get away!"

Barbara, sensing Norman's torment, stepped forward, her voice laced with determination. "We'll begin the search for Captain immediately, Boss. Cislo and I—"

Norman's sharp interruption cut her off, his tone resolute and unwavering. "No. Both of you will remain here to guard our hideout," He turned his gaze to the silent figure of the young boy standing behind Cislo and Barbara.

He turned his attention to the silent figure of the young boy who had been hovering in the background. "Zazie," Norman addressed the boy with an intensity that left no room for misunderstanding.  

   "Bring her back no matter what."

❛ ━━・❪ 𝒂𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏 ❫ ・━━ ❜