07/1 : 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨

Gilda's eyes lit up with delight as she savored the exquisite flavors of the dish prepared by Ray. "So...so GOOD!" she exclaimed, her taste buds dancing in joy.

Don couldn't help but express his amazement, his eyebrows raised in awe. "How did you make this?" he inquired, genuinely curious about the culinary wizardry before him.

Ray, a hint of pride in his voice, responded with a touch of mock seriousness, his eyes twinkling mischievously. "It's called cooking, obviously," he quipped, brandishing the ladle he had used to stir the soup.

   "But how?! How could you possibly make it so delicious?!" Emma's curiosity couldn't be contained, her eyes wide with wonder at Ray's culinary prowess.

   "How? I just did it like Mujika taught, step by step." Ray's nonchalant demeanor remained intact.

Don, seemingly frustrated, voiced his exasperation with a pouty expression. "Shaddap! This is so unfair, anything you try you're the best at!" he grumbled, his arms crossed in a huff reminiscent of a sulking child.

Mujika, a warm smile on her lips, shifted her attention to Mark and Rossi. "You two also did a great job with the fire!" she commended, acknowledging their contribution.

Amidst the joyful atmosphere, Emma appeared lost in thought, her brows furrowed, "What's the problem?" asked Ray.

Shaken from her reverie, Emma blinked and refocused on the group. "Hm? No, just thinking..." she mused, her tone contemplative.