55 : 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴

   "Sorry?" The Queen sneered, her regal demeanor undisturbed.

   "I mean, Your Majesty was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and as Queen claimed the Demon World with great power and authority. However, how come you are never satisfied? Why do you feel the need to eat more and more, and why did you go so far as to kill off The Evil Blood Maiden's clan?" Ninelie laughed, "And to think you were always here, eating away numerous humans from premium farms while ignoring the fact that many of your people are starving and degenerating."

   "And why should I care about such trivial matters?" The Queen's eyes glinted with disdain, her movements swift and purposeful as she approached Ninelie, "Demons who have devolved are no longer my people. They're nothing more than filthy peasants. First of all, that isn't something I should be concerned about. And I don't need..."

The Queen's voice dripped with disdain as she moved swiftly towards Ninelie, enclosing her in her razor-sharp claw, "You, a mere human, telling me what to do."

Ninelie defiantly looked up at the imposing demon through the deadly grip of her claws, "Wow. You're sooo selfish and greedy, just the pure epitome of evil, huh?"

   "I do not need to listen to your nonsense-"

   "Your god has asked me to kill you, by the way, " Ninelie interjected, "At first, I couldn't understand why he wanted me to do that, considering you are the ruler of this world. I thought that you were just an incompetent monarch, but you're just the lowest of the low."

   "KILL...? ME?" The Queen scoffed at the girl, her claws wrapping around Ninelie as she lifted her to eye level, "My, you truly have a talent for making up such things. For the last millennium, I've craved the most beautiful human meat from him. Right after he made that wretched Promise with that human, he told me that he would offer the most delightful meat and brain that has ever existed."

   "When I heard of your existence from the farm," Legravalima continued with her chilling monologue, her grip tightening on the girl's frail form.

   "If, no, once I devour you, I'll finally become more immortal. I've been scarce on Evil Blood, you see," The Queen grew in size, her head splitting open to reveal a wide mouth, "Consider yourself lucky to be my delectable dessert."

The Queen's gaping maw hovered menacingly over the girl, but a sudden eruption of heads disrupted her sinister plans. Cursing voices filled the air, causing Legravalima to stagger and release her tight hold on Ninelie, who tumbled to the unforgiving ground below.