Rewrite

I am currently rewriting this book, this one right now will stay published but I'm going to make drastic changes and try to portray the characters more like in the comic.. 

I am aware of the situation that rouge is being accused of and honestly she needs to be held accounted for. I will admit I was 12/13 when I wrote this book and was heavily obsessed with all the other comics she did such as PJ's daycare, and the nerd and jock AU. she heavily portrayed incest, pedophilia, ra%e, $ui#id&,  and much more in her drawings. I was not old enough to see that these things were not okay and no one who was older than me or more mature never called it out so I always thought it was fine. 

Bendy and Boris the quest for the ink machine is what got me started, it helped me figure out what I wanted to do with my life, how to draw and much more. its my comfort fandom, I feel at home whenever I read those comics but I know they're portraying bad topics at times and I know that now. I will try to make this book worth reading and I hope you enjoy it when it comes out. 

bye bye!

June 2023 edit: I'm rewriting this book while trying to stay true to a timeline in accordance to the comics as well as well as editing and adding some of my own ideas. I'm 18 (not at the time of writing this but in July I will be) now and it's kinda childish of me to keep saying things that I don't mean. But I've graduated now and have much more time on my hands. If you even still come back and read this book I thank you, cause honestly I've gone through the 5 stages of grief in every chapter and writing it. Love you guys if you're still here and have a good one :)