》Chapter 2 part 2《 [EDITED]

(Cupheads pov)
I shot Brittney and she meant a lot to me, So does mugs if I lost both of them....oh my god....

"S-sir please let us help", boris said beginning to cry.

I picked Brittney up and chuckled, "hehe d-did I say your death was gonna be quick and painless?...MY BAD! I MEANT THAT I GOING TO ENJOY TEARING YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!!!".

Bendy says, "let's get out of here boris, he's going crazy...".

Boris then says," but what about-".

Bendy cuts him off saying, "he'll help her out on his own, it's not our problem".

They flee and mugs and me are crying. I wasn't crying as much as mugs was though. We took Brittney to the hospital and left out to go and finish off bendy and boris.

(Bendys POV)
After we saw that girl shot, we left after cuphead was about to kill us. I heard a little voice in my head and tried to ignore it

"No shit! That's what we're doing!", I shouted as the voice in my head told us to run.

I can hear boris crying behind me as I'm pulling his arm. We stop and I start yelling at him

"For the love of, why are you crying boris? Those three deserve to die!"

Boris argued saying, "b-but they didn't seem all that bad, something or someone is making them do this I just know it, the poor guy just shot his sister or friend".

Boris collapsed to the ground and I told him,

"It's ok boris, there all big strong goofs, they'll fight things out". "Let's hope we never see them again!", I say in my mind wiping boris' teers.

"Now who's my happy little wolfie"? I said grabbing his cheeks.

He mumbled and I said, "can't hear you". He chuckled a little and said, "here I am".

"BORIS"!!!, Mickey comes running and then saying to boris,"are you... crying"?

Mickey then got boris and cuddled him. Boris looked really happy and the mouse looked concerned. "Aww I missed you to".

Mickey said while boris was blushing.

Boris jolted up from the ground resting his hand on my head and said, "wassup?! So like what are you up to?". "We heard some loud noises, so we wanted to check it out, good thing we did too".

No one POV

Mickey invited bendy and boris to his favorite restaurant and bendy met his idol.

(Bendys POV)
I saw my idol, Felix the cat!

I walked up to him and said, "hi, Mr Felix right? I love your books!".

He shook my hand and told me, "oh thank you, I'm glad that you do mr...". "Bendy!",I replied to him.

"So are those guys your friends, you know the little mouse and... the HANDSOME bunny".

I looked over at Mickey and told Mr Felix,

"nah, they just invited us to lunch for some reason. Wait wha-".

I questioned and then he cut me off yelling, "NOTHING".

I was a little confused and then boris walked over to us and said,

"he seems so sad, I wonder whats bothering him so much".

>Time skip cause I'm lazy (lol)<

(Cupheads POV)

Me and mugs were looking for bendy and boris, still sad that we lost Brittney, we needed to avenge her. I told mugs to go look somewhere else. I walk into a restaurant and there they are staring at me.

"M-mister is your friend ok?"Boris asked.

"Boris noooo we need to get out of here". Bendy told boris.

I shot a laser and they dodged it. We run out of the restaurant and I was laughing like crazy.

"No need to hide you guuuuuys. I just wanna FuCkInG kill you that's all, and I'm going to enjoy it. I'LL FIND YOU I'LL ALWAYS DO, AND I'LL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER REST!!!, nev...er ev...er".

I couldn't control myself, I fell on my knees and started sobbing uncontrollably.

"A-alright Brittney and mugs l-let's split up, I'll l-look over there and you two look on the right, n-no my right you i-idiots. YAY TEAMWORK, HAHAHAHA".

I couldn't contain myself.....I can't do it....I was just about to shoot myself in the head but before I could bendy moved my hand and said,

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! ARE YOU MAD?!"

"W-Who am I kidding? I'm the one who killed her, I'm the one who needs to die", I whimpered and bendy just stared at me and then said, "you know well that was an accident".

I lowered my head a bit and said, "my fault or not, an accident or not, why would any of this matter it's all over, it's either all of us or nothing".

I buried my face in bendys chest and sobbed, "I just wished I could have told her that I loved her, she was like a sister to me!!". He hugged me and I passed out.

(Bendys POV)
"Umm y-you ok,?", I asked cause his eyes were closed.
He was still breathing but I thought he died, he probably didn't get any sleep ever since the incident. "B-bendy is he alr-".

I cut off Boris telling him, "Yeah just sleepin, let's find a safe comfortable spot and leave him, then we'll be on our way".

{898 WORDS}