》Chapter 11《 [EDITED]

Brittney's POV

When we got back to the hotel we each went to our rooms and tried to go to sleep..but I couldn't. I got back up and went to cup and mugs' room and knocked on the door.  Someone opened it and it was cup.

"You can't sleep either?", He asked.

I shook my head no and he moved aside to let me in. I walked in and I saw mugs on one of the beds playing with his gloved hands. When he noticed my appearance he looked up at me and smiled which made me smile back because, He is like the cutest little biscuit in the world. I sat next to him and cups sat on his own bed.

"Hey cup..how did it feel to not actually hurt them?", I asked.

He was a little surprised but smiled, and put his arm behind his head.

"I though it was pretty stupid of me but I guess it feels kind of nice", he said a small blush on his cheeks.

I smiled and mugs beamed with happiness and said.

"So can we be friends now?! I really like Boris he seems like a pretty cool kid!"

Cup then went from a little happy to disappointment real fast. I frowned and looked at him waiting for an answer.

"If we don't get rid of them, we're the ones who'll end up dead remember..?", He said.

I totally forgot about all that, if they don't kill bendy and boris...they die instead. I don't want them to die, they are like the brothers I never had.

"Well the boss doesn't want them to find some machine parts or somethin,why don't we just find them first? That way we don't have to kill them", Mugs said next to me.

He did have a point though, if they found the pieces first it would be a whole lot easier.

Cup thought about it for a minute and then said, "We don't have a map though".

Mug made the most halarious face I've ever seen and said "O H".

I laughed so hard and actually fell off the bed I thought it was so funny

I laughed so hard and actually fell off the bed I thought it was so funny. But I laughed so hard and my head started hurting more.

Mug asked cup since he looks cute when he forgets. "Hey where are we staying again?"

"Some hotel runned by a little kitty lady. She's even smaller than bendy hehe hard to believe right?? Haha".

I didn't want to put too much detail and ruin the story and just said.

"Do you think that bendy and Boris are here to?"

He scoffed and said "Yeah right, what are the odds of that happening?"

{452 WORDS}