》Chapter 17《 [EDITED]

Brittney POV

Dad...?

"B-"

"Sorry sugar but we are actually still closed!", Sheba says interrupting the black and white cat.

"These two are employees and we need you to wait outside or leave thanks have a nice day!", She says gently pushing me out of the bookstore.

I just stood there shocked.

It couldn't be him..

Dad disappeard a long time ago and...wait...

Flashback

I'm 10 and I'm living alone...my mom passed away years ago. And my dad...just disappeared without a trace...he left me a note though..

'My loving daughter, I'm sorry but I won't see you again. Though I love you very much, I'm afraid I can't see you again. I left you instructions on how to do everything around the house. I know that things around the house isn't important but listen I do love you, don't be sad that I'm gone, I pray that someday we will see each other again. I promise.

Dad~♡'

It didn't mention anything about where he went or how long he would be gone for. But I cried for so long when I did realize I was alone. Tears slipped down my face as memories flooded my head. I walked out of the store and went back to the hotel we were staying at and I knocked on cups' door. suprised to see cups was there.

"Hey- Britt you ok..?", I heard him say.

I walked in and sat on the small chair that was in the room provided by the hotel. I looked at the floor tears just slipping down my face. A hand touched my shoulder making me jump a little and I wiped away my tears. Cup looked at me with sympathy and I just smiled at him. Though I didn't feel too good I tried making it look like I felt ok. we got up starting to get our things together. I got light headed while I was putting some things away in my bag. I couldn't make it to the bed or to a chair so I stumbled towards the chair trying to sit down and breathing in and out heavily.i ended up sitting on the floor with my hands on my head.

My vision was a little blurry but I could still function.

"Britt you ok?" I heard mug ask me. I looked at him and I wanted to say I was but I couldn't. Instead I told him I was just light headed.

He took his glove off and put his hand on my forehead and it was so cold and it felt pretty good actually. But disappointed, he took his hand away and looked at me like I just said something stupid.

"Brittney your burning up! Looks like that fever a while ago didn't heal up. Cup we might have to tell bendy and boris we have to wait...", I heard them talking but soon zoned out and everything else I couldn't hear anymore. It was freaking me out a little so I spoke up.

"Guys I'm fine! Really!", I said smiling a fake smile.

Cup came up to me and put his hand on my forehead and then on the top of my back.

"Britt your still sick, we need to delay the trip a little".

{548 WORDS}