》Chapter 13《 [EDITED]

Felix POV (HA HA YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE BORIS' POV HUH?! no....? Ok)

I was still standing and Sheba gave me a look of sympathy. I knew why...

"You still miss her..?", She asked

"Why wouldn't I....I just left her....I want to go back but I don't know how..", I said tears threataning to fall.

She patted my back and told me to just get some rest, I did as told and crawled back into my tent going to sleep.

Boris' POV

I was carrying pillows and walked back to our room when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and noticed it was mugman!!

I tensed up when he stopped in front of me and he lifted his hand giving me something. I looked at what he was holding and it was one of the mini pillows, I took it and I was still tensed up and be made a cute face and then shouted at me.

"DO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS?".

Brittney POV

I continued walking down the street in my sweater, jeans, and my hands stuffed into the pockets. I made my way to the bar and sat down.

"Aren't you too young to be here miss?" A pissed off bartender asked me.

I was about to leave but someone grabbed my wrist and they told him "she's with me".

I was completely confused on who this was and when I turned around it was bendy!

WHAAAAT WHY IS HE HERE AND WHY DID HE JUST LIE?!!? OMG OMG OMG OMG WHAT DO I DO?!?! OK OK PLAY IT COOL!! JUST TRY TO CALM DOWN OK!

I sat back down and bendy told me "Hey,lets chat".

"So your staying with those two cuplings?", He asked.

I nodded and just stayed quiet. Bendy got his drink and the bartender asked if I wanted something. I only asked for a water. He went to get my beverage and then some group of guys walked towards me and bendy hitting on me. They were obviously drunk because they were walking weird and swaying.

"Hey little lady"

"You wanna have some fun?"

"We're going to show you a good time"

I was a little scared to be honest.

"No thanks umm please just leave me alone..", I said backing up a bit.

"You heard her, back off", bendy told them.

"What are you going to do about it pip-squeek?" One of them asked.

The bartender brought my water and before I could drink some of it I saw bendy punch one of the guys in the face hard and he was out cold.

"Now, leave her alone or so help me I will beat the shit out of all of you into tomorrow", He threatened them.

One of them stayed behind me and and then left with the rest of em. I was a little suspicious, but I drank my water and watched as they left.

~Timeskip brought to you by TEM FLAKES (wait that's the wrong fandom..)~

Me and bendy were heading out of the bar and we were walking back to the hotel. I stopped in my tracks though because I felt really dizzy.

"Hey you ok?", I heard bendy tell me.

I tried telling him I was fine but I suddenly collapsed to the ground and I heard someone shouting my name but I saw more figures running towards us and that's the last thing I remember before I blacked out.

{583 WORDS}