》Chapter 10《 [EDITED]

Boris' POV

I got to the hotel room with bendy still in my arms and the cat lady at the front desk panicked when I brought him in but I had my own thoughts on my mind...

'These three...really confuse me, what do they even want? I'm sure glad brittney is ok but...Im just not sure what to feel...'

The cat lady at the front desk was all worried about bendy and she shrieked, "IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?!''

"No need mam he's fine", I say to reassure her.

She sighed received but not too sure.

"If you say so just take care of your little brother ok?", she told me.

I was going to burst out laughing cause I knew bendy heard what she said. I said ok and just giggled waiting for bendy to yell at her for the mistake and on cue he shot up and shouted at her, "LITTLE BROTHER?!?!".

After that i couldn't hold my laughter in and just broke out laughing.

Mickeys POV (oof did I mention the circus crew in this book? I don't even know XD)

I was sitting on the cerb holding one of my nephews sad. I was thinking about boris and his brother bendy with the ink illness. What happens if Bendy dies and boris is all alone. Donald discouraged me to not help boris so now I just feel useless.

I hear footsteps behind me and a kids voice, "Help him papa!".

I knew it was ozzy cause the kid said 'Papa' and thats what they call him. I was still frowning looking at the street.

"Donald was right...I can't just help everyone...The kid needs help, but he and his bro have their own life and I...have a job and a family to take care of. I can just wish him the best of luck.."

After I said that I widen my eyes a little and closed them doing a fake smile saying, "Here I am again fussing over non important things right now... pathetic right?".

I heard a very familiar voice next to me which made my eyes shot wise open from shock and I turned my head to my brother.

"Your too good for this world bro, this is why I used to get so jealous of you", My brother said and his kids were shocked to.

The kids all went to him and asked him to say a bunch of different things and I ran to him and hugged him tight thinking if I let go he would slip away.

"OH OZZIE! I m-missed your beautiful v-voice and that s-sweet smile of yours I missed t-then so!", I said still hugging him and between sobs.

I was still crying but I smiled and stopped knowing my brother was ok and feeling kinda like himself again...

Woop another chapter. Hope you enjoyed and sorry I'm not very proud of this one but I hope y'all enjoyed

{501 WORDS}