》chapter 8《 [EDITED]

Brittney Pov

I saw bendy and boris! In the same hotel were staying at! I just tried walking past them but unfortunately Boris spotted me.

"Hey, aren't you that girl that's staying with cuphead and mugman?" He asked

"Uh, mhm that's Me! Hehe", I said sweating a bit. 

"Are you alright?" Bendy asked me

" Yup totally fine! Look at the time, I better go, bye!" I say and run back to my hotel room.

Breathing heavily I thought about what was gonna happen next. Bendy was going to have an attack and cups was going to save him but....what if I saved him? I decided to go back out there but I was too late. Bendy was gone and boris was asking the little lady where he went. Without anyone noticing I made my way out of the hotel.

I just ran and ran, my hair bouncing up and down as I did. I heard someone shout "Boris!" and ran to the source. Knowing who it was I see bendy lying on the floor unconsious. I opened up his shirt so it would be easier for him to breathe. He hummed a little and cracked one of  his eyes open.

"B-boris....?" He says weakly.

After a few moments he realized it wasn't his brother but instead me. He was pretty startled because he kept trying to struggle out of my grip.

"It's ok bendy, wheres your brother?" I asked trying to calm him down.

"W-what? As if im gonna-'' I cut him off because I NEVER would want to hurt him or boris.

"We have no intetions on killing him nor you right now, that's how we all earned your respect right?" I asked.

He seemed to have remembered because he turned bright red.

"Oh shit you heard that?!" He said.

I hummed and he closed his shirt again mummbling to himself it was embarrassing. I lauged a little and got back to the point.

"Now tell me so we can be even" I said.

"Wait so are you three good now? You wont try to get rid of us anymore?" He asked with a bright smile on his face.

My ears lowered and looked down telling him.

"I honestly dont know..." I asked.

there was a bad moment of silence but then I heard something that I completely forgot about.....

"BENDY!!!"

{396 WORDS}