》Chapter 3《 [EDITED]

Author-chan here! Haven't wrote this in a while but hello and sorry for any mistakes!!!

Bendy POV

"Wait were leaving him?!", Boris asked me

"Um duh! Why? Did you have something else in mind?!", I scolded at Boris

"Bendy we can't just leave a suicidal person behind!", Boris argued.

"Boris don't start that shit with me now! Sure he may seem harmless now but who knows when he might snap on us again!!", I yelled

"Bendy please! Just look at him!", Boris gestured toward cuphead.

I look down and see cuphead asleep in my arms, still some tear marks from crying and I couldn't look at how helpless he looked.

"Boris don't make this harder than it already is, I'm just trying to do what's best for us", I say and then an idea poped in my head.

Time skip

Bendy POV

We left cuphead at the hospital and I payed a cute bird nurse and told her not to mention us when he wakes up. She was a bit confused but still took the money. Then I told Boris that we had to go and we left. He looked sad when we left though.

"What's wrong bro?", I asked

He looked at me and said, "Nothing, it's just not fair we had to leave him, I was thinking he could come with us but I know better. He should be with his brother and that other girl. I wonder if she's related to them."

I jammed my fists in my pockets and we just kept walking.

Brittney POV

I was in the hospital for a while with no company. I was worried about cuphead and mugman, what if there dead somewhere or hurt. I was snapped out of my thoughts when a nurse comes in dragging someone with her. 'Cuphead?!' I think to myself.

"Don't just leave your trash here, your supposed to come back and pick it up!" The nurse said. I think she was referring to me. Pfft hunny take a look at yourself.

"C-cups?! Where h-have you been, I thought y-you left me here!" I said starting to cry.

Cups just stared at me and then started walking forward and I quickly looked away. He then sat on my bed and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Y-your real right?!" He asked still wide eyed.

"Don't talk to me I'm mad at you", I said still looking away.

"Im not going crazy right?! I can see you I can touch you!", He cupped his hands on my cheeks.

"Cups...?" I asked.

Then out of nowhere he hugged me and started crying into my shoulder. I hugged him back and rubbed his back.

"I'm fine", I said breaking the hug and looking into his red eyes.

Then mugs walked in and shouted, "Brittney!"

Mugs hugged both me and cups and we hugged back. Cuphead let go and looked at me strait in my eyes.

"Brittney... I'm so sorry...i didn't mean to..." He said.

I smiled and said, "it's ok, it was an accident. I know you didn't mean to".

It was quiet for a while and I broke the silence by saying, "let's get going, I should be ok".

I had a bag and I grabbed some jeans and a shirt and went into the bathroom to change.

Just as we were about to leave one of the nurses came over to us with some papers in her hand and she said, "excuse me but I have some bad news..."

HOI! What do you think the bad news is? Let me know in the comments. Sorry this is so short, it's like 1 in the morning and I'm so tired. Anyway uh I have nothing else to say so bye! See ya in the next chapter!