》Chapter 15《 [EDITED]

Bendy POV

I didn't know what to do, cup and mug just left us and I was to blame, I'm to blame she's in the hospital, I'm to blame I didn't say anything earlier, I'm to blame for all this. I was knocked out of my thoughts when Boris noticed me just dazing off

"Bendy what happened?", He asked

"Its all my fault bro, she was drugged and I'm an idiot for not saying anything!".

"What?! Bendy your not an idiot!", He argued.

"Boris were this close to being killed and not just for no reason, I might be killed for killing someone!!"

I shouted starting to break down into tears. I fell to my knees and began silently crying. Boris put his hand on my shoulder and I looked at him.

"Bendy calm down, we'll figure something out, I know we will", he reassured me.

I gave him a big hug, him returning it. we left the hospital with me still scared as hell of what's going to happen.

Brittney POV

...

I watched as bendy and boris left the hospital and I could tell bendy was really worried. I followed them back to the hotel and waited on the balcony...

"Bendy it isn't your fault..your not to blame, I saw the guy and didn't say anything I'm so sorry..", I said with a tear fall down my face.

I hugged bendy but my arms just went through him and I sighed. After hanging out with bendy and boris for a while I decided to go vist mugs and cup since I already knew they went in their room.

Walking in the hallway I noticed something on the floor at my feet, I looked down and gasped in suprise. My scarf I got for my birthday!...but how did it get here?! I hugged it and put it on, knowing I couldn't really put it on.

I walked and found mugs walking I ran towards him and when I got a better look at his face..he was crying..I looked in front of him and cups was bawling like a baby. Then I started to cry, mug sat a space away from cup head so I sat in between them a few tears falling from my face, I closed my eyes and drifted off. It must have been awhile since I've been outside cause when I woke up it was almost dawn. I decided to go back to the hospital. I ran back and went back into my body, waiting for something to happen...

Cuphead POV

Me and mugs woke up at around 8 or 9, we got up and went to see how Britt was doing. When we got there, doctors and nurses were rushing into her room and it was making my stomach hurt. We walked a little faster and one of the doctors came up to us and said...

"I have some bad news!"

{490 WORDS}