》Chapter 9《 [EDITED]

Bendy POV

"BORIS?!", I scream.

The girl ran around the corner holding me with one arm like a toddler and I smiled knowing Boris was on the other side.  But our expressions changed when we see some raccoon guy holding a knife to Boris' neck!

"Stop with the yelling and give me what you've got boy!'', the raccoon said.

"I-I Don't have anything on me now sir! Please let me go my brother needs me!",  Boris said.

I wanted to run to him but the girl already knew what to do. She ran over and pulled some type of gun out of her pocket with a chain attached to it. She pointed the gun at the raccoon.

"Hands off the kid! NOW!", She yelled.

My stomach wasn't feeling too good and I threw up ink and got the girl distracted.

"Bendy!", my brother should.

"I'm coming bendy!", he said and ran away. He came over to me and the girl and we hear a cracking sound.

Looking towards the sound we see mugman breaking the raccoon hand! The raccoon fled and mugman and cuphead ran over to us. 

"Bendy...", Boris said to me calmly.

"Boris! Your ok!", I said jumping into his arms and hugging him and like that I fell asleep...

Brittney POV

Bendy fell asleep in Boris' arms and I smiled a little. Boris whispered to himself and shouted.

"Wait is that- ?!" I finished his sentence for him and said "um..hi heh"

I smiled and cup just blushed and looked away. I put my gun away and Boris thanked us. Cuphead just told him.

"Whatever no time for this shit though, your bro needs rest", he said calmly still blushing.

Boris walked away and me and mugman both had the same thoughts on our minds.

"Cuphead? More like tomatoe head hehe", mug laughed.

"I knew helping others wasn't my thing..", Cup said still blushing and sighing.

We laughed one last time but my sickness got the best of me and I tried holding mugs' shoulder for support but ended up falling on my butt. They helped me up and we started walking to the motel but before we did we saw an orange flower petal on the ground...

Sorry for being dead again. Don't worry I'm alive still. I've just been really busy but good news summer is here so i hope I can find lots of time to write. Bye!

{405 WORDS}