I

They were 3 musketeers, pals, friends, siblings, but most importantly, they were always together. Unless getting chased by some total strangers of course.

He was running out of breath and felt a queasy feeling when turning the corner barely able to hear the voice taunting him. "Where you going with those tiny feet of yours?!" The man called out smiling enjoying the chase a bit.

Bendy tripped and in an instant his whole body was in excruciating pain, almost like his entire body was on fire. He rolled to the ground clenching his sides coughing out the icky black substance groaning in pain. The second he fell Cuphead saw this as his chance to finish him off. "Any last words?" He looked down givin the small demon an evil grin. But immediately it went away when he realized what was going on with Bendy. He got grossed out and annoyed.
"H..hey what are you doing?? Its disgusting knock it the fuck off" cuphead cringed stopping in his tracks.

Bendy squirmed in pain on the floor begging for his hunters help, "Plese i- i need something t-to ease the pain" he coughed out more ink the pain in his body becoming even more intense.

Cuphead looking down at this..mess. He cringes so hard he gives in and gives his enemy the satchel that was on the ground away from Bendy.

"UGh fine, take it" throwing it in front of him and turning away not wanting to watch the scene unfold any longer.

"We'll continue this another time, when you're not being a whiney little bitch", Cup sneered at him giving him one last glance before walking out of view annoyingly waiting for him. After about a few minutes nothing could be hears but Bendys heaving breathing meaning he must have past out. Grabbing the satchel and him Cuphead slugged him over his shoulder and began walking around town looking for his brother who was trying to fight the cat and wolf.

When he did finally find him he was more annoyed than shocked.

"What the hell?! You're playing cards with them?" Cup stated holding bendy by the stomach tossing him over to the wolf pup. "Here, he was pissing me off with his whining. How am I supposed to enjoy beating the shit out of him if he's already in pain?" Cup rhetorically asked one walking over to his younger brother.

"Bendy.." Brittney sadly called out putting a hand on his cheek getting some of the ink onto her hand and wrist.

"Come on you worthless shit" Dragging his younger brother by the side of his face. Cup walked away in defeat and eventually disappeared from their view.

Britt wiped some of the ink off of Bendys face hopefully allowing him to breathe a bit better. "Is he..okay?" She questions looking up at Boris. Boris giving out a slight chuckle and nodding his head yes. "Hm.. of course he is" his smile fading a bit and looking torward her keeping a secure hold on his brother.

"That guy actually helped...even though he wasn't nice about it", Boris stated confusion clouding his mind. Brittney trying to distract him smiles and starts leading the way.

"It's getting late anyway, how about we stop at an inn tonight, I'll go get us some food and you take care of bendy" She suggested scanning the buildings looking for the right one.

Boris right behind her agrees and spots the building they were looking for getting their room and Brittney goes to get something to eat. He wakes up Bendy enough to help him bathe, his body covered in dried and some soggy ink. Boris hated his brother looking like that, it gave him anxiety a single thought of him dying almost ripping him to pieces.

"Bo? You okay?" Bendy asks his brother drying off his hair still exhausted from the attack. Boris nods giving him a small smile

"I'll be okay" he says looking away making himself look busy. Bendy didn't argue and got into his night clothes ready for bed.

Brittney came back and after they all ate the drowsiness took over them all. A few hours into the night the feline squirms in her sleep and sits up clenching onto her sides. She shakily gets up and makes her way to the bathroom, coughing out the icky black substance. Her hand trembling with tears mixing in the ink falling down her face.

"Oh no.."