》Chapter 6《 [EDITED]

Brittney POV

I woke up with a splitting headache and I was hot. And cuphead was asleep laying next to me?! This was a little weird but not to weird. Since they accepted me into there group it wasn't that weird. BUT IT STILL KINDA WAS!!! I heard the door open and mugs walked in.

"Oh! Brittney your awake!" He said with a little relieve in his voice.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"I'm hot and have a headache" I said.

" Well cups said you had a fever so mabey your sick" he said.

"Oh well I don't wanna stay here for two long so we should probably leave in the morning" I said.

"No, you need rest" a voice said behind me. It was cup, when did he wake up?

"Cuppy please?!" I begged.

"Your sick and won't get better unless you rest" he said.

I just pouted and mumbled 'fine' under my breath. He ruffled my hair and got up.

I was sick and I felt like it to. My eyes were getting heavy and before I knew it I was asleep again.

Cuphead POV

I got up to go take a shower and when I got in there i was still thinking about brittneys disease. Like I said before, how could she have that damn disease, she's a, what she calls herself a 'human', not a toon. I turned the water on, got into the tub and thought about random things.

~time skip~

I finished my shower and got dressed into pj's. I came out of the bathroom to see mugs and Brittney sleeping. Brittney was on her side and mugs was covering the bed. I picked Brittney up and went to put her in her own room. I placed her on the bed and covered her with the blanket. I kissed her forehead and was about to close the door but I looked back.

"Night sis" I whispered. Shed smiled in her sleep.

I smiled and shut the door quietly making sure I don't wake her up. I went back to my room and layed down in my bed.

My eyes were getting heavy and I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

{367 WORDS}