II

"Lets go now!" The young demon called out waiting impatiently at the door tapping his foot against the ground with arms crossed. Brittney rolled her eyes with a smirk.

"Oh come on bendy you've only been waiting like 5 minutes boris is still packing. Come on pup ill help you out", Brittney moved over to boris' backpack and helped him out everything away.

Walking through the market they split up getting any needs and some wants, Bendy and boris together with Brittney shopping at another booth near them. Bendy and Brittney discussing prices and such while Boris walked to a booth with lots of trinkets spread across the cloth, one in particular catching his eye.

"Hey bendy can I get this crystal? Its really pretty!" Boris begged earning a chuckle from Bendy nodding his head yes and paying for it. Brittney now interested into the conversation takes one look at the crystal and smiles widely.

"Boris do you know what you just got?!" Brittney shouts getting looks from a bunch if others around them.

"Uh..no?"

"Its a plyma crystal, and this is just a small piece of an actual sized one. Hunks of diamonds like this haven't been found in centuries. How I wish to find them, we'd be rich!" She jokes putting her fist halfway into the air.

Bendy puts the last thing they bought into his satchel and gets the twos attention. "As much as this interests you two. We gotta get moving, that piece isn't gonna find itself"

The two agree and went on their way, walking through town scanning the buildings and such when boris' ears twitched at the sound of some kind of music, a band? He stops and listens more carefully walking slowly toward the sound to get a better listen.

"Bo?" Bendy asks looking to his brother in a confused tone.

"Bendy! I think its Mickeys traveling circus" Boris looks back and starts to run in the direction of the music with Bendy and Brittney following behind him. They all come to a sudden stop while the crowd among the sidewalk goes wild for the circus, tricks are being performed, music is being played and its overall a fantastic show. The troop stood there enjoying the show while the wolf pup was internally screaming and externally squealing almost in tears not being able to contain his excitement. When the parade ended the crowd went wild and everyone went their separate ways.

"Okay okay nice detour guys but we REALLY gotta get going now" Bendy attempted to get on the right track. But boris looked at his brother with slight shock and started to beg.

"Bendy please can I go meet mr Mickey? You know I've always wanted to I promise I won't ask for anything ever again! I promise pleeeeease!" Boris said bouncing slightly in place.

Bendy not having the heart to say no to his younger brother sighed in defeat and nodded. "But a quick autograph and thats it okay?" He sternly ordered and shooed him off following him.

"Dang bends I didn't know you had a heart" Brittney chuckled nudging at her friend. Bendy nudged her back and smiled starting to feel a bit ill.

"Hah of course I do you're nuts if you say no to bo" he chuckled fixing his collar.

"You alright?" She said a little more serious looking at him now. He nodded trying to ignore it thinking that it was just the heat.

"I'll be fine, come on before boris decides to live here" he smirked walking inside the tent, still concerning britt but she shrugs it off taking his word for it.

Boris hesitantly walked inside barely hearing the few words mickey had spoken. "..you guys!" Boris' eyes light up at the mouse wiping the sweat off of his forehead smiling even after exhaustion.

M-mr mickey?!" Boris squeaked out holding a flyer close to his chest. Brittney and Bendy on either side of him ready to support him.