》Chapter 5《 [EDITED]

Cliffhanger in the last chapter. I'm back! Let's continue shall we?

Brittney POV

Cups recently told me that I had the hanahaki disease and I couldn't believe it. Why me? I'm not a cartoon. I'm an actual person stuck in a cartoon world. To lighten the mood we decided to go out to eat when suddenly I started having a coughing fit and my head was spinning really bad. Then I threw up flower petals that were red and fell to my knees. I clenched my stomach, it hurt so much. Tears falling down my face like a river. Cup helped me and mug went to get a towl.

He placed me on the bed and mug brought the bucket

He placed me on the bed and mug brought the bucket. I threw up again and I felt weak. The petals wouldn't stop coming. Things were getting blurry and everything went black.

Cuphead POV

She closed her eyes and I panicked, she was still breathing so I didn't have to worry too much. I put a damp cloth on her head cause before we left she had a slight fever. We cleaned her up and just let her sleep. Mug went to go get us something to eat instead. I still couldn't bear it. We just got her back, we can't lose her again. I sat next to her taking the cloth off and feeling her head, she definitely had fever, she was burning up. I went to wet the cloth again with cold water and put it back on her forehead. I laid down next to her and I was dozing off when the door opened and mugs came in with the food. I helped him and went back to Brittney.

"Should we wake her up?", Mugs asked.

I shook my head, "nah let's let her sleep. She'll wake up on her own".

He nodded and started eating. I went over and ate some fries. Brittney shifted to her side and was still asleep. I smiled a little knowing she's gonna be ok. I was just wondering how she's gonna get back to her world. All I know is...

This is all our fault...

{355 WORDS}