News And Christmas Shopping

Brenda's POV

December 15th, Monday

"Sam!" I yelled, walking down the stairs to the living room, where he and everyone else was.

"Yeah B?"He asked, turning to look at me.

"Will you turn the TV on and change it to the news?"I asked, sitting beside him. He nodded and did as I asked.

"Why?"Ryder asked.

"Matthew called me and told me to watch the news. He said that there is like, a ten minute segment on my CD signing on Saturday."I answered.

"Ohh."He said, nodding to himself. Everyone got quiet as my name came up.

"Brenda Jackson was seen at Lima mall, in Lima Ohio this past weekend, signing CD's and taking pictures with fans. She has been in Ohio since November, and a few weeks ago, reunited with boyfriend Sam Evans. The two were seen hugging and kissing about a week or two ago, after she got off the plane, coming back to Ohio, after going back to Ohio to finish her Christmas album, which was released along with her cover album last Saturday. The two were also seen this past Saturday at the mall with all of their friends, including Broadway Star Rachel Berry, who is now Rachel Hudson, because she apparently married boyfriend Finn Hudson recently. Many fans took pictures of Sam and Brenda as she smiled at Sam and signed the CD's he gave her. Then gave her a kiss on the cheek. Rumor has it that Matthew Johnson is going to be signing Mr. Evans with Sony Records, where Brenda and Mercedes Jones, Sam's brother, Chord Overstreet's girlfriend, is also signed. We have Matthew here with us today, and here he is."

"Well, I've never actually met him face to face, but I've stalked his and Brenda's YouTube accounts and heard him sing. A few days ago, I told him to be ready to start recording his own songs, and Brenda told me that he didn't know what to say. She said, quote 'He just sat there with a shocked look on his face, and one of our friends, Santana, slapped him in the face, which resulted in him coming out of his daze and falling off the stool he had been sitting on'."

"Wow, she really slapped him?"

"According to Brenda she did."

"There are also rumors that there will be another song added to Brenda's album. Is that true?"

"Yes, you can go on YouTube and search both Sam and Brenda's name, but add 'Don't You Wanna Stay' to it and you'll find them singing it together at one of their competitions."

"Great!"

"Yeah, I have a feeling he's going to be just as successful as she is."

"Well they certainly are a cute couple. They might even be Hollywood's new 'It' couple. Go on our Facebook or Twitter page and tell us your thoughts on the couple!"

Sam turned the TV off and said,

"That was awesome." I laughed and nodded, agreeing with him.

TIME SKIP

December 16th, Tuesday

"You ready to go shopping?"Sam asked. I nodded and finished putting my boots on. I actually had my hair down today, because of how cold it is. He smiled at me."I love when you wear your hair down. I walked up to him and put my hands on his chest. He put his hands around my waist.

"Why is that?"I asked sweetly.

"Because it's easier to play with."He answered, just as sweetly. I smiled and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his waist when we broke apart, and just hugged him for a few minutes. He hugged me back. "What was that for?"He asked when I pulled away from him.

"I just wanted to hug you. I'm cold."I said and he laughed. He handed me my jacket and we left. We went to Wal-mart, where we bought presents for Santana, Brittany, Blaine, Kurt, Ryder, Jake, and Puck. Then we went to the mall to get everyone else's presents. I got Artie a new pair of gloves, Sam and I got Quinn and new camera, we each got Stevie a new video game, and Sam got Stacy a guitar, since she had been wanting one of her own, and she wanted Sam to teach her how to play.

"You know, I was thinking about inviting Matthew, his wife, and daughter down here for New Years."I told Sam, as we walked around the mall.

"Yeah, I'd like to meet him before I actually do sign with him."He said and I laughed.

"Well, you'll love him. He's really laid back, but he is kind of annoying sometimes. He actually gives you a choice in stuff, rather than picking it out himself like some other managers do."I said.

"Cool."We kept walking and as we walked by a jewelry store, I stopped when I saw a beautiful necklace. Sam stopped with me and I pointed at it. It was a silver chain, with a silver cross on it, diamonds all over it.

"That is so pretty!" I exclaimed.

"It is."He said. I could hear the sneakiness in his voice and we walked away from the store after a few seconds.

Sam's POV

"You ready to meet up with Chord and Mercedes at the food court?"I asked Brenda. She nodded and we made our way there. I nudged Chord and whispered to him as Brenda and Mercedes talked on the other side of the table."Keep her entertained, I have to go get her present."He nodded. I stood up.

"Where are you going?"Brenda asked.

"Bathroom, I'll be back in a few minutes."I said and kissed her cheek before running off. I heard her say,

"Wow, he must have really had to pee." I ran all the way back to the jewelry store, made sure the necklace was there, and went in. I asked the man that was in there for it, and he got it for me, putting it in a box, gift wrapping it for ma, and I paid him. I put it in my inside jacket pocket so that she wouldn't know I had it, and went back to the food court.