Piggy Back Rides & Impressions

Monday, February 23, 2018

"Our next guests are Sam Evans and Brenda Jackson!" Ellen announced as they walked out, finally dancing. Sam was doing his sexy dance behind Brenda, which was making her laugh. They hugged Ellen and sat down.

"Wow, you two have been on here more than some other celebrities."

"Yeah, we're special." Sam said, making everyone laugh.

"Yes, yes you are baby." Brenda said, patting his knee. He stuck his tongue out at her.

"Which is exactly why you're dating me." She shrugged, nodding. He pouted.

"Oh come on, don't look at me like that. You know I love you." She said, poking his sides.

"So, how many of your songs have you completed, Sam?" Ellen asked.

"Uhh...."He counted on his fingers." Nine out of twelve." He answered.

"But last Monday you had five done." She sounded confused.

"We have been really busy in the studio." He said.

"We finished our other duet that we wrote together in about an hour, then he and Chord recorded two songs together on the same day, making eight. Then he finished one and half of another one on Thursday. Then we had the photo shoot Friday." Brenda said. Sam nodded.

"Whereas Sam had a sneezing fit."

"How'd you know?" Sam asked.

"We have your interview on video."She said, looking at Brenda, who nodded. She showed the video then Sam said,

"Chord and Puck were laughing at me. I should have sneezed on them, see how they like it." He mumbled the last part, but Brenda heard him and snorted. 

"Those pictures of you in that pool Sam, was that hard to do?"

"No, not really. It was funny because my pants were clinging to my butt and Brenda was just like, 'Ooo, look at that ass.'"

"Oh shut up, you were drooling while Quinn was taking the first few pictures of me." He shrugged.

"How could I not. That...thing you had on, made your butt look even better!"

"Sam!"

"What?" He asked innocently. She smacked his thigh and he laughed.

"Are you two always like this?"

"Oh yeah. I brought in a video of us acting all stupid and stuff."Brenda said, and everyone looked at the screen.

Sam and Brenda were poking each other repeatedly, then Brenda start tickling him and he started laughing. Then they were jumping around dancing and singing loudly together, acting like fools.

"Yeah, it gets weirder. Especially when I give him piggy back rides."

"You can pick him up?"

"Yeah, he's not as heavy as he looks."

"Hey!"

"What?" She asked, looking at him sweetly.

"Can you show us?"Ellen asked. Brenda nodded and stood up, pulling Sam up with her. She stood facing the crowd and Sam hopped on her back. She walked around for about a minute, in heels, and laughed at the face Ellen was making. They sat back down and she said,

"I'm going to ask you two a series of questions, okay?"

"Alright."

"What was the first song you two ever sang together?" They grinned at each other.