Brothers And Sisters

Sam did end up throwing up later that day. All over the nurse. He looked like he wanted to cry because he felt bad about it. They made him stay three more nights since his fever came up a few times. It didn't go up much, thankfully. Sam was feeling a lot better the day they let him leave, despite the fact that he felt 'icky' because he hadn't taken an actual shower in forever.

"You do kind of stink, Sammy." Stacy told him as they walked out of the hospital. He had convinced the nurses that he didn't need a wheelchair, so he was able to walk with everyone else.

"Wow, thanks a lot Stacy."He nudged her and she grinned up at him. Reporters were, of course, trying to talk to him, but he tried his best to ignore them. When everyone was in the car, Sam said,

"This mess seriously sucks. They need to mind their own dang business." He didn't cuss because Sandy and Stacy were in the back seat with Chord. Mary, Mercedes, Puck, and Quinn were at the apartment doing only god knows what.

"I know. I kinda have to agree with Stacy though. You are a little raunchy."Brenda told him. He stuck his tongue out at her.

"You two are so childish." Stacy mumbled.

"Says the one that is still a child."Chord pointed out.

"I'll have you know I'll be 13 in May!" She exclaimed, sticking her tongue out at him. Brenda snorted and shook her head. She looked at Sam while they were at a red light.

"She gets it from you." She said. He stuck his tongue out at her again.

"We're still the oldest ones in the car, whereas you're technically still a teenager."He said, high fiving Chord. The girls rolled their eyes. After a few minutes of silence, Brenda said,

"I wonder how Sandy selpt through all of that." Sam looked back at her.

"She's probably faking it so someone will carry her into the apartment instead of having to walk."He responded.

"How do you know?" She asked, glancing at him.

"Because Stacy and Stevie did it. I did it. Chord probably did it." He answered, swatting his hand at a fly that kept flying around his head."Do I stink so bad that I'm attracting flies?" He exclaimed, making everyone laugh.As soon as they walked into the apartment, Sam immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower. While he was in the shower, Puck, Chord and Stacy played some racing game on the X-Box. The bad thing was, Stacy was winning. When Sam came back out with fresh clothes on, and sat beside Brenda, she asked,

"Smell better?" He sniffed himself and said,

"Probably." Which made her laugh.

TIME SKIP

"Alright, spill." He told Mary later that day. Everyone was in the living room. It was Brenda, Sam, Stacy, Chord, and Mercedes, Sandy in Brenda's lap, on one couch, and Mary, Puck, and Quinn on the other.

"What?" She asked.

"Why are you homeschooling Stacy and Stevie? I don't have anything against it, I'm just curious."

"Well, you know that kid that kept bothering Stacy at the beginning of the year?" Sam nodded." Well, he hasn't stopped. One day, Stacy and Stevie were walking to the class they shared together, and the boy pushed Stacy into the wall. Stevie seriously beat the crap out of the kid. Despite him being at least three times bigger than him. Stevie did get a black eye and busted lip, but the other ones face and probably body has bruises all over him."She said." And they pretty much expelled him, but our dad and Kitty used their 'charm' to convince them to let us home school them." She finished. No one said anything. Then Sam asked,

"Why didn't you tell us this was still going on?"

"Because I knew you and Chord would either freak out and come home, or worry all the time. And I swear you're getting worry lines on your forehead already." She said, then looked at Chord."You too."

"Stacy, we're your brothers. We might annoy the straight shit outta you, but that's because we love you." Sam said, and Chord nodded in agreement.

"I love you guys too, and I have another brother who thinks he's older than me,"She rolled her eyes,"That beat the mess out of someone for me. It's a good thing he did it, because I don't want you two to get arrested for child abuse." She said. They grinned.

"Since when were you so smart?" Chord asked sarcastically, and they hugged her. She laughed and hugged them back.

"Um, I kind of can't breath." She said.

"Oops, sorry." They let her go and she shook her head at them, but smiled.

"That would have been an awesome sibling picture if Stevie was here."Quinn said, sighing sadly. Everyone started laughing at that. After everyone stopped, Sam said,

"So, Kitty used her 'charm' to help y'all?" 

"Yep." Mary said.

"How? What charm?" Chord asked, sarcastically.

"If Artie heard that, he'd run your foot over with his wheelchair." Mercedes said, patting his chest.

"He already had. More than once!"

"She's been helping me and Stevie with our work. She's taking this class where she can learn to teach kids or something, and she goes to the elementary schools or middle schools and helps us when she gets out of school or on the weekends." Stacy said."Can I play temple run on your phone, Sammy?"

"Yeah, you gotta ask Brenda though, she's playin' right now. She's not paying any attention to us." He said, looking at Brenda and Sandy, who had their eyes glued to the cell phone screen. Stacy shrugged and climbed over his legs, squeezing between him and Brenda and pushing him closer to Chord."Really?" He asked, faking annoyance. She looked at him for a few seconds.

"Yep." And she turned back to the phone.