Christmas

Brenda's POV

Christmas morning, I woke up to someone jumping on me. And no it wasn't a kid. More like a grown man. It was Sam.

"Merry Christmas baby!" He exclaimed kissing me all over my face. I giggled.

"Merry Christmas Sammy."He grinned cutely at me and got off me. He sat up on his knees beside me. I looked at him and yawned.

"Come on sleepy head! Get up! Everyone else is up and waiting on you!" I laughed.

"I'm still tired after last night. I'm surprised you're not still tired."I said. He grinned cheekily.

"You know you liked it."

"No...I loved it." I kissed him and ran out of the room. I heard him laughing behind me. I stopped in the door way shocked at all the presents. Sam was right, everyone was awake. He stopped beside me and Chord glanced at us.

"Mistletoe!" He exclaimed, making all of us laugh. I glanced up and sure enough, there was mistletoe above us. I looked at Sam, and he grinned, pulling me to him and kissing me. I smiled and giggled as I kissed him back. I pulled away and pulled him on the floor across from Chord and Mercedes.

"You are seriously a good kisser."I said.

"Well, I am the only person you've kissed right?"

"No, there was Chord remember?"

"Oh yeah." Chord looked at us and stuck his tongue out at us. I laughed and put my head on Sam's shoulder.

"You're a better kisser though."I whispered.

"I know."He grinned cheekily.

"Alright, everyone can open one present now and the rest after the breakfast that Sam happily made for us."Mary called from somewhere. Sam and I both waited to open presents and the twins and everyone else opened a present. I took a picture of Sam and I, and posted it on Twitter, saying 'Merry Christmas from me and this cutie!'. Not even thirty seconds after it was posted, I had a bunch of comments and likes. My phone was steady beeping until I turned the notification sound off. I took a bunch of pictures of everyone opening their presents. Once they were done, we ate breakfast and went back in the living room. Sam whispered to me,

"I'll give you yours later."

"Well, you have to wait for yours too then." He pouted and we both laughed. Sam still had to give Stacy her present, which he did after everyone else, including her, had opened all of their presents. Sam went to the closet in the hall and said,

"I didn't wrap it because if I had done that, it would just be ab ball of wrapping paper."We all laughed and I took a picture of her face when she saw the guitar. It was priceless. Instead of taking the guitar, she leaned it against the wall and hugged him so tightly, he probably couldn't breathe. He just laughed and hugged her back.

"Thank you Sammy."She exclaimed.

"You're welcome Stace. Here, try it out."He picked it up and sat on the couch beside her. He took the bow off and stuck it on Chord's head, where it stuck to the top of it. He showed her how to tune it and I got it all on video. He told her where to put her fingers and she started playing it. She was pretty good for a beginner. She gave it to him and he started strumming at random. He had his thinking face on.

"I could seriously use this in a song."He mumbled. He hummed, what I assumed was an original song, and grinned."Yep! Definitely!" I laughed.

"When can I hear it?" I asked sweetly. He leaned closer to my face, where he was right in my face. He was trying to be cute.

"Maybe on New Years."He kissed me and ,ran off somewhere. I laughed and shook my head at him, and looked at everyone else.

"That boy is something else."I said.

"Try living with him for 12 years."Stevie mumbled jokingly. I poked his side.

"Love you too Stevie!"Sam yelled sarcastically. Stevie snorted.

"But hey, you'll miss him when he goes with us to LA." He shrugged and I ruffled his hair as I stood up. I looked outside the window and saw snow everywhere. At least three feet already. I grinned."Who wants to play in the snow?" I asked. Sam came in from the kitchen.

"Snow?"I laughed.

"How the hell did you hear that?"

"I have good ears, remember? Like when the slushy was about to fall on us and then when Sue tried to drop that sand bag on me?"

"Good point."

"His little ass would hear me any time I said something about food-wait, who did what now?" Sam's eyes widened.

"You weren't...supposed... to know that."He said slowly. She raised an eye brow, and he sighed, explaining to her what happened. She slapped him on the arm.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, I would have told you if it hit me...Well, Brenda would at least. I'd probably had been passed out if it did."He made a face, then shrugged.

"Okay, lets go outside before this gets any weirder."I said and dragged Sam upstairs with me to get ready. I went to the bathroom and noticed that I was on my period already. It isn't supposed to start for at least two more weeks.. God, I hope what happened a few years ago doesn't happen again, I thought. At least its not late.

We all played outside in the snow fro a few hours, then I made a lot of hot chocolate for everyone and we sat in the living room talking. Sam randomly asked,

"Where's dad?"

"He's still at the hotel room I guess. That's what he told me. And he told me to tell all of you Merry Christmas, and that he loves you."

"Huh."Sam took a gulp of his hot chocolate.

"Samuel, are you just going to stay mad at him forever? He's your father, you should forgive him."Mary said.

"Who said I didn't?" He asked no one. He got up and put his cup on the coffee table. I had already finished mine."You can have the rest if you want it B."He told me and kissed me on the cheek. He went upstairs.

"What's he doing?" I asked. Everyone shrugged.

"Brenda!" I heard him yell from upstairs. I pouted to myself because I didn't want to get up, but I did any way and went to our room.

"Yes?"I asked. He held up the little calender that had been on the counter in the bathroom.

"Are you on your period already?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah."I sat on the bed.

"And it's not supposed to start again for what? Two more weeks?" I nodded."You don't think it's happening again do you?"He asked.

"I hope not. Sometimes my periods start earlier, but they become regular again after that."He nodded.

"Do you need tampons, pads, anything?"He asked.

"Probably, why?"

"Is Wal-mart open on Christmas?"

"Yeah, til like five I think." He nodded again.

"Well, I'll go buy you some."He said and stood up.

"You don't have to, Sam. I know how it used to be so awkward for you when we first started dating and I asked you to get me some-"He interrupted me.

"Brenda, it's fine. I'll get you some tampons. It doesn't really bother me any more anyways."

"Okay, if your sure."I smiled. He smiled back at me before leaving.

Sam's POV

I got in my truck and found the number I was looking for.

"Hello?"

"Hey dad, it's Sam...."

I hope y'all liked it! Next chapter will be up soon! Sorry for the mistakes.