New Years Eve

The next day Brenda got up at 5:30 and left, like she told Sam yesterday. Everyone was at the house when she got back at 7:30 with Matthew, Margaret, and Elizabeth, their daughter, who is 12 years old. Brenda introduced everyone to them, then asked,

"Where's Sam?"

"In your room, asleep."

"Good, poor boy didn't get home from work unitl 1 this morning." Brenda said. Stacy and Elizabeth immediately hit it off. Around 12 o'clock, the girls started making the food, only salads and the desserts. The guys decided to wait until Sam got up to start grilling outside. While everything was cooking, everyone sat in the living room. They could hear him coming down the stairs But of course some one, Melody, left their shoes on the stairs, and Sam slipped and fell on his butt, sliding down that way.

"Melody!" He yelled, although he was laughing. He stood up, rubbing his butt." I might be laughing, but that was definitely not funny! I'm surprised I don't have a permanent bruise on my ass." He said.

"Yeah, he always falls down the stairs," Brenda told Matthew, who laughed. Sam smiled, hearing her voice. He bent over the back of the couch to look at her upside down.

"Hi." He grinned cheekily at her.

"Hi." She grinned right back at him, which made him laugh.

"I've fallen down the stairs so many times since I met you, although it was always Melody's fault-"

"I resent that!"

"Don't care." Brenda smiled, because he was still upside down in front of her. He kissed her on the lips and she giggled. He stood back up straight and fist bumped Chord, then shook Matthew's hand.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Johnson."

"Just call me Matthew." Sam grinned, looking at Brenda. He sniffed the air, probably smelling what was left of breakfast, and went in the kitchen.

"I swear he has the nose of a dog." Brenda mumbled.

"I heard that Brenda!" Sam called from the kitchen.

"How the hell did you hear that?" She exclaimed, making everyone laugh. She heard Sam laughing, but he stopped all of a sudden.

"You alright Sam?" Brenda asked.

"I'm fine, just don't, don't come in here." He called."Because you'll freak the flip out." He said. A few seconds later, there was a loud bang and everyone jumped."Shit." He yelped quietly." Ha! Got you, you lil bastard."

"Sam, what are you talking about-aha!" Brenda squealed, running back into the living room and jumping on Chord." Get that thing out of here!"

"I told you not to come in here!"Sam exclaimed, walking in the kitchen with a huge spider in a plastic container. His hand was bleeding though.

"Get it out!" She yelled, hiding her face in Chord's chest. He was trying to contain his laughter, which wasn't working very well.

"Okay, okay, it's not gonna kill you baby." He said, walking towards the door.

"And how bout burn that thing, will you?"Donna asked.

"Will do." He grinned. He stood on the back porch and tossed the container, right into the fire pit, where they would make a fire later. He went back in the living room, and Stacy asked,

"Why is your hand bleeding?" He looked at his hand and noticed blood running down his fingers.

"Oops. Guess I shoulda looked at where I was puttin' that thing." He said.

"Come on, Sammy. You seriously need to stop hurting yourself." Stacy said, dragging him up stairs.

"You're acting like mom." Sam whined.

"Stop whining." He looked at everyone else like 'What the hell?'

"See! You're a mini-mom!"

"Well, you're a mini-dad! Shut up or I will slap you." She said seriously.

"Dang, okay. Sorry, sorry." He said jokingly. She giggled. Downstairs, everyone was laughing.

"Do they always act like that?"

"No, it's usually Sam and Chord, but they just act like idiots." Stevie said.

"Hey!" Chord exclaimed.

"I heard that, little bro." Sam said, walking down the stairs with Stacy on his back. He just stood in front of everyone.

"Do you have a super power or something? Dang." Stevie mumbled.

"No, but that would be awesome." Everyone laughed at that.

"You didn't need stitches, did you? Cause I don't want to go through what I had to with Chord last summer." Brenda said. She was still sitting on Chord. He glared at her and she poked his sides.

"Nah, I think I'm good. Right Stace?"

"Right!" She said, and kissed his cheek. Sam looked at Brenda and Chord.

"Seriously, why does everyone keep stealing my girlfriend?"He asked no one.

"Hey, she sat on me when she saw that damn spider." Chord said, shrugging.

"I will cut a bitch if someone brings a spider anywhere near me." Brenda said seriously, making everyone burst out laughing. Then she stood up, grinning. She walked over to Sam slowly, and put a hand on his chest. "Guess what?" She whispered in his ear.

"What?"

"You get to sing your song today!" She said happily, and danced away from him, which made him laugh. He chased her around, careful not to trip over anyone, and grabbed her by the waist.

"I'm not the only one singing today. Chord's singing something with me." He told her. She turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck. Everyone watched them as if they were the most interesting thing ever.

"What are you singing?" She asked sweetly, giving him the puppy dog eyes. He made a face.

"Come on now, don't look at me like that." He whined. She grinned, but only deepened the puppy dog eyes."uh, fine. We're singing 'Unchained Melody'." He said. She grinned again.

"Now you know how I feel when you look at me like that!" he laughed and kissed her. His phone buzzed in his back pocket, and he groaned into the kiss. He let her go, taking the phone out of his pocket. He got a text from Jeff, telling him that he needs to go out on a call.

"Oh hell no. You know what, I'm done." He mumbled, angry. He went in the kitchen and called Jeff. He ended up yelling and cussing him out in Spanish, which Brenda and Santana thought was hilarious, because Sam was calling him 'a lazy fat headed Mr. Potato Head wannabe'. As soon as Sam hung up the phone, after saying 'I quit!' he started laughing.

"I wish I would have seen his face." He said, still laughing.

"Alright, Wonder Twins, go get your equally annoying white boy booties dressed so you can go freeze outside while you're cooking." Mercedes said, making the two pout, and everyone else laugh. They got up and walked slowly towards the stairs.

"She is so mean to us."

"I know. But shut up, Brenda's meaner."

"Shut up Chord!" Brenda yelled from the kitchen. The two laughed and went upstairs.