Author's Note

Alright y'all, there won't be more than 20 more chapters for this book. Maybe less. And the next chapter will have a 2 1/2 month time skip to June 17th, whereas they will be in Nashville for a week. I will be skipping a lot of the states/cities that was listed in one of the previous chapters, but while they're in Nashville, it'll be about two chapters while they're there, then they go to Lima, where they're there for a little over a week, and that will be about three chapters while they're there. Then they're going to South Carolina and so on. I'll list the ones that I have skipped so far.

California: Albany, Long Beach

Virginia: Ashland

Washington: Lakewood, Port Angelous

Nevada: Boulder City, Las Vegas

Maine: Norway, Portland

Oklahoma: Cleveland, Elk City

Colorado: Denver, Fort Collins, Holyoke

Alabama: Greenville, North port, Rainbow City

Idaho: Gardener City, Idaho Falls, Soda Springs

Louisiana: New Orleans, Youngsville

Delaware: Wyoming, Dover, Georgetown

One of the reasons as to why I'm skipping some of them, is because I'm trying to go ahead and get the tour over with so I can start on book six, because I have a lot of good ideas for that book and the next one. But every chapter won't just be concerts, it'll be behind the scenes, shopping, etc. There will be an author's note at the beginning of each chapter, at least, the ones that have a time skip, and I'll tell you what places I skipped. But remember, they do go to those places, I just don't go into detail.