Birthday Girl

Tuesday, September 8th, 2018

Brenda's POV

The next day I woke up later than usual and I smelled food. We stayed the night on the tour bus. I got up and put a bra and under wear on, along with a pair of Sam's sweats that I had tied as tight as they could go, and were still lose, and his shirt that was on the floor after I ripped it off him last night. I blushed just thinking about it. I went in the kitchen where everyone else was, and they all yelled 'Happy Birthday', which, even though I was expecting it, scared the crap out of me. Artie had his camera out, like usual, and he was filming us. Sam kissed my cheek and side hugged me, then went back to cooking breakfast. I hugged him from behind and rested my head on his back.

"You look so short compared to him right now." Puck said. I looked at him.

"Don't you think I know that?"I asked sarcastically. Everyone laughed. After Sam finished cooking, he turned the stove off and let the food cool off a bit, and turned around to give me an actual hug. I put both of my hands in his and spread them out and we just swayed back and forth, the both of us laughing. I tried to kiss him, but I couldn't reach him. I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Did you get taller?"

"I don't know. Did you get shorter?" He asked. I playfully glared at him. He put his hands on my waist and lifted me up so that I could kiss him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders and kissed him.

"The only time she doesn't have to be picked up to kiss him is when she wears heels, which is why I think she wears them just for that." Artie said, pointing the camera at himself for a few minutes.

"As a matter of fact, I do not wear them for that reason only." I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Are you wearing my pants and my shirt?" Sam asked, looking down at me. I put my head on his shoulder and said sweetly,

"Maybe. I found them on the floor, and I didn't feel like going through all my clothes." He laughed.

"I don't care. You look cute in my clothes." I giggled and started pecking him on the lips repeatedly. By the look on his face, he was trying not to laugh.

TIME SKIP

Later that day, we went to Finn, Rachel, Blaine, and Kurt's place around 3 o'clock. Apparently, it was an actualy surprise party, because everyone was there. Including someone that I hadn't seen in a really long time. Artie had his camera out, for my reaction mostly. All the Alumni were there, including the other glee members that were there when we were, even the ones who graduated in June. So were our parents and siblings. And in the front of it all, was Kevin, my twin brother who I hadn't seen, talked to, or talked about, in a really long time. I covered my mouth, tears in my eyes, when I saw him. He looked so different. He had on actual clothes, like khaki shorts, a blue polo, and sperrys. His hair was longer and curly. The last time I saw him, he would always have on big, fake, golden chains, his head was nearly bald, a shirt that was too big, and pants that were to big on him, and his underwear would always show. He grinned at me and held his arms out, and I ran to him, giving him a big hug. He picked me up and spun me around, much like Sam does. He put me back down and we just stood there hugging each other, and I was crying my eyes out, probably getting makeup all over him and mascara streaks down my face. I let him go and wiped under my eyes quickly, realizing that I had on water proof makeup. He held me at arms length.

"God, you've changed so much." He said." Beautiful-er than before."

"That's not a word." I laughed, wiping my eyes again." I- How?"

"Thank your boyfriend." He said. My eyes widened and I looked at Sam, who smiled at me. He walked over to us, and said,

"I could tell that you missed him, because some times you'll have dreams about him at night and you'll be saying his name. So, I got his number from your mom and called him, then flew him out here." He said. I hugged him and whispered in his ear,