New Songs

Same Day, in the choir room

Third Person POV

"Sammy, come here for a minute." Stacy called from where she was messing around with the piano, her bag on top of it. He jogged over to her and leaned against the piano.

"Yeah Stace?" He asked. She pulled out a notebook from her bag and handed it to him.

"What's this? "He asked. She shrugged.

"I don't know. Before mama and daddy left, she told me to give it to you. She found it in one of the boxes in the basement." She answered.

"Huh." He said to himself, opening the notebook to the first page. It was a song called 'Heartache She Put Me Through', and it was in his hand writing. He didn't remember writing it, at least, until he looked at the date. Finished on: March 17th, 2010. He wrote it before he met Brenda. It was around the time he found out Quinn cheated on him with Finn. He looked at the rest of the songs, which seemed to be about either Quinn, Mercedes, Santana, or Brittany. One was even about Brenda.

Aftertaste: Finished on September 7th, 2010.

Stitches: Finished on November 12th, 2010.

What Hurts The Most: Finished on February 26th, 2011

Here Comes Goodbye: Finished on May 13th, 2011

Hold On, I Still Want You: Finished on November 12th, 2015.

That last song was about Brenda, because it was when she thought he was cheating on her and he thought that they were broken up. He must have forgotten about the other five when he got in the accident. Brenda walked over to him, knowing something was wrong because she saw how his smile slowly faded as he looked at the notebook.

"What's wrong?" She asked. He looked up at her.

"Uh, these songs. I wrote most of them in 2010 and 2011. Then one in 2015." He answered.

"Can we hear them?" She asked, and everyone turned their attention to him.

"Uh, most them are songs about Quinn, Mercedes, and Santana, or Brittany." She raised an eyebrow. He quickly gave her an explanation."They were before I met you. All of them about me getting heart broken." He finished. She nodded.

"Well, I don't care if they're about them. But, you don't have to sing them if you don't want to." He thought for a minute and hesitated.

"I will." He said finally. He grabbed a guitar and sat on a stool in the middle of the room, in front of everyone. He waited until everyone was sitting down and listening and said,

"This song is called uh, 'Heartache She Put Me Through'. Most of the songs in that notebook were written in 2010 and 2011, before I met Brenda."

Headed down the road again

With a heavy heart fighting my soul 

I don't care where been

That's a story two lies ago

Yeah, well I've had my riches and I've dug up ditches

I've been in love a time or two

But nothing compares to the good old fashion,

Heartache she put me through

Ooh ooh

My darling part of me wants to let go

Oh you so charimng

Apart of me still holding on