Listen To Your Heart

Monday, December 29th

Sam's POV

"Hey Stace, Stevie, you guys wanna come with me and Brenda and get something to eat? We have to go to the store for mama too." They nodded."Alright, get up and start getting ready."I said.

"Can I go Sammy?' Sandy asked.

"Of course, you gotta ask mama though." I told her and picked her up, carrying her down stairs."Mom!" I called.

"What Sam?"

"Can Sandy come with us to the store."

"Yeah, y'all just need to be careful." I nodded and took her back up to her room, helping her into her jacket and shoes. I met up with everyone else at the bottom of the stairs and we left. I had put Sandy's car seat in the back with the twins. We got something to eat, then went to the store. Brenda pushed the shopping cart and got everything we needed while I carried Sandy in one arm, and held Stacy's hand in the other. She might be twelve years old, but she still holds my hand. She's still a baby to me. I walked off to the candy isle for Brenda, Stevie staying with Brenda, and helping her get what she couldn't reach, because he was taller than her now. I found a huge bag of chocolate chips for the cookies she's making, and went back to her, tossing them into the cart. She laughed. A few people came up to Brenda, asking for autographs, pictures, or both. As we were walking out after paying, she said,

"People will be asking you for a picture or autograph soon, Sammy." I laughed.

"Yeah well, that's all their gonna get." She giggled. I made the twins and Sandy get in the car while Brenda and I put the grocery's in the back of the truck.

"All this is for Tomorrow right?" I asked.

"Yeah, Matthew, his wife, and daughter are coming, and you know everyone else is coming. They'll be coming early in the morning and I have to go get Matthew and his family from the airport in the morning, whereas your ass is gonna stay and sleep, because you have to work tonight." I pouted but pecked her on the lips. I helped her in the truck and got in the other side.

"Why's everyone coming early in the morning?"I asked, driving out of the parking lot.

"To help set everything up. We're having a party,"she laughed,"plus, the girls want to help mama, Mary, and I cook in the house while you and the guys just freeze your ass off grilling the food outside."

"Oh that's just cold."I said, making a face. She laughed. A few seconds later, she made an excited sound and turn the volume up on the radio.

"I love this song!" She exclaimed, and both her and Stacy started singing along with it. It's 'Listen To Your Heart' by DHT. When it was over, I told them,

"You two should sing it tomorrow, together I mean." Brenda looked back at Stacy who grinned and nodded."Awesome. What time do you have to get up to go get them?" I asked.

"They'll be at the air port by 6, so around 5:30." She answered.

"Damn, I feel bad for you." I said and she laughed.

"I should be feeling bad for you, because you have to work with Carl's old ass tonight."

"Uhh, don't remind me." I whined. She laughed."You remember what happened last time." I added.

"I know. I told everyone to bring their bathing suits too, so we j swim after we eat and all. And me and you can relax in the hot tub." she whispered the last part in my ear. I grinned.

"Awesome."