Photoshoots & Bad Dreams

Sam's POV

Friday morning, Quinn woke everyone up insanely early, and by that I mean at 9 A.M. Yeah, I was kinda pissed. I was in a bad mood until Brenda made me breakfast, then I was happy and not being an asshole again. After we all ate, we went to the studio, where we were going to meet Matthew, then we'd all follow him to where the photo shoot would start, which was in a building a few miles away from the studio. It was where most famous people did photo shoots. We sat on couches in the small room, waiting on Matthew and Angela, Brenda's makeup and hair stylist. Quinn was literally shaking with excitement. After a few minutes, Matthew stuck his head in and said,

"Lets go!" We got our stuff and followed him out to our cars. I drove, Brenda sat in the passenger seat, and Chord and Mercedes sat in the back with Puck and Quinn. I didn't notice it, but one of my songs that've already been released came on. it was 'Trouble With Girls'. Brenda turned the volume up and everyone in the car, including me, started singing along. We had this dash camera thing, I don't know the name of it, ask Quinn, on the Dash, so Brenda hit the record button so she could show everyone back home. When we got to the location, things went by pretty quickly, Brenda took longer, obviously, because she's a girl, and they made her have insanely freaky eyes with the makeup, what looked like a tight one piece bathing suit that was one shouldered, and black heels. They made her hair even curlier, making it puffy and all over the place. Angela put makeup on me, and trust me, I did not like it. She did it when she was finished with Brenda, and I have to say, she looked hot. I whined the entire time.

"I feel like a girl."

"Be happy you don't have to wax everything like we do, Sam." Brenda said, standing next to me, hands on her hips.

"I man scape." I said seriously.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, we both do it." Chord said.

"I can't stand chest hair for some reason, it annoys me to no end."

"Same." Chord mumbled, looking at his phone.

"You boys are weird."She said, then walked over to the counter and leaned forward on it, her butt practically in my face. I looked away and I heard Chord snickering.

"Shut up Chord. You'd do the same thing if Mercedes was in that and her ass was in your face."I whispered harshly, making him start cackling along with Puck. I just glared at them. When Angela was done, she gave me a pair of black pants and a tight black shirt with no shoes. After I changed, Matthew came in.

"Alright, you guys ready?"He asked. We nodded.

"Who is first?" Quinn asked.

"Brenda, then her and Sam, then Sam by himself. Then they'll both change and do a few more pictures with different outfits, then Angela is gonna redo all of Brenda's makeup and her hair for the outside photo shoot. Sam gets to get in a pool with all his clothes on." I mentally yelled 'Yes'. We nodded. Brenda stood in front of the back ground like 'What am I supposed to do?'.

"Alright Quinn, what do you think she should do in an outfit like that?"Angela asked, trying to be helpful. Be sexy, even though she's sexy as hell anyway, I thought.

"Be sexy." Quinn said, grinning. Did I say that out loud? I thought again. After a few pictures, Quinn said,"Strut around in them heels like you own 'em!" Brenda put her hands on her hips, straightened her back, and walked around in circles."Look sexy, but pissed at the same time." She said. Brenda did that."Now just smile and act beautiful, even though you are anyway!" Brenda laughed but did anyway."Kissy face!" Brenda made a kissy face and acted like she was blowing me a kiss. I winked at her and she giggled. She did a few close ups of Brenda's face, too." Okay, Sam, you can come out here now!" I walked over to Brenda and said,