Nashville

Monday, June 22nd, 2018

Brenda's POV

We got to Nashville late Wednesday night, spent time with a lot of Sam's Family on Thursday, then all of us went horseback riding. Saturday night, starting at 9 o'clock, we had our first Nashville concert, which lasted longer then expected. Sam brought a little girl up on stage and held her with one arm, and let her sing with him. The concert lasted until 1 o'clock in the morning. Sunday, Sam drove me around Nashville, showing me his grandparents farm, his old schools, where he had his first job, the baseball field he used to always play with his friends. Then, on Monday, he took me out to the lake. We didn't get in, yet at least, but we sat on one of those huge towels together, a cooler filled with Pepsi's next to us. We were 'tanning' as I call it, I had on a regular black bikini and Sam had black and green swim trunks. My head was in his lap as he was sitting up, playing with my hair.

"I'm gonna have a major sun burn when we get back." He said. I laughed, nodding.

"Probably." He glared at me playfully."So, why did you bring me here? What did you do here when you were younger?" I asked.

"My dad used to bring Stevie, Stacy, mom, and me out here to fish all the time during the summer." He said." I've always loved it out here, because not that many people come out here and it's usually quiet."

"It's really beautiful out here." She said." When we get married, I want to get married here." He was kind of surprised when she said that, even though he had been thinking the same thing. He hadn't proposed yet, obviously, but he will when the time is right. He smiled.

"I was thinking the same thing baby." He leaned down and kissed her, making her giggle. It was silent for a few minutes, both of them watching the few kids that were out, playing Frisbee or throwing the football.

"Will you bring me and our kids when we have them out here one day?" She asked, looking up at him. He smiled widely.

"Of course, that was already the plan." They both ended up in the water, throwing the football with the kids.

TIME SKIP

Wednesday, June 24th, 2018

Last Nashville concert

Sam and Brenda walked out onto the stage together, the others following closely behind.

"How's everybody doing tonight!" The fans cheered. "Sadly, this is our last night in Nashville, but we'll be back soon! Anyways I'm gonna start this off with a song that we all know and love, which is dedicated to my incredibly beautiful and talented girlfriend,"He kissed her cheek as she blushed," God Gave Me You baby." He said, smiling at her.

I've been a walking heartache

I've made a mess of me

The person that I've been lately

Ain't who I wanna be

But you stay here right beside me

And watch as the storm blows through

And I need you

Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs

God gave me you for the days of doubt

And for when I think I lost my way

There are no words here left to say, it's true