Birthday Boys

Brenda's POV

Tuesday, February 17th

We let Sam and Chord sleep in today, while I made their cake, Puck, Quinn, and Mercedes stayed in the living room and watched TV. As soon as I put the cake in the oven, setting the timer, my phone rang. I answered it, putting it on speaker as I sat down.

"Hey Matthew."

"Hey, are the boys up yet?"

"No, they're still asleep."

"Oh, okay. Well, tell them I said happy birthday when they wake up. Don't forget about the dinner tonight."

"Trust me I'm not, plus, Puck won't let me forget." He laughed.

"Of course he won't. You have me on speaker, right?"

"Yep."

"Awesome, Quinn, can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah, sure?"

"Take some pictures, because I'm assuming that you're going to have your own little party for them when they wake up, right?"

"Duh." He laughed again.

"Well, take some good pictures-"

"They're always good!" I said. She blushed and smiled.

"Take some, because I'm going to post some on Twitter, and we might even put some in the little booklets that are going in the albums. And bring your camera tonight too."

"Will do."

"Alright, I gotta go. See y'all at 8! Don't be late!" He hung up and I shook my head. An hour later, I had finished the cake and decorated it. Chord came out of his and Mercedes room first, and Sam followed shortly after.Sam immediately came to me and kissed me, giving me a hug.

"Happy Birthday baby." I said. He grinned at me.

"Thanks, baby."

"You to Chordie!" He laughed. "Okay, cake time!" Sam grinned again as I pulled him into the kitchen. I lit the candles as the others came in behind us. Sam and Chord stood next to each other as we sang happy birthday to them. They blew out the candles at the same time, just as Quinn took the picture. We clapped and I hugged him again.

"What do you boys want to do today?" Mercedes asked.

"I thought we had to go to the studio today." Sam said confused.

"No, Matthew gave us the day off."

"Oh." He said, "All I know is that I want some cake."

"Definitely." Chord said, agreeing with him. I laughed, but cut them a piece nonetheless. I took a picture of them together and posted it on Twitter, saying,

'Love these boys! Happy twentieth birthday!' Then all of our friends even fans, started wishing them happy birthday.

TIME SKIP
8 O'clock

We got to the restaurant five minutes before 8, and Matthew texted me, telling me that their surprise was already here. We stood outside with the others for a few minutes, before we went in, and there were a bunch of people asking for Sam's autograph. After about a minute, he got annoyed with it and went over to them, signing at least 30 pictures in less than two minutes. He came back over to us and I put an arm around his waist.

"You did that fast." I said, looking up at him. He shrugged and pushed his hat back down on is head, since it was about to fly off. He had on a pair of jeans, black converse, a dress shirt and a black hat. My hair is straight, for the first time in forever, and I had my usual makeup on. I'm wearing black skinny jeans, black heels, and a tank top with a mustache on the front.