Final Touches

March 9th, Monday, 2018, 3 PM

Brenda's POV

Six days after Sam got out of the hospital, Matthew called me. Mary, Stacy and Sandy left two days ago, although they didn't want to leave. Sam, Chord, Mercedes, Puck, Quinn, and I were watching TV when he called.

"Heller?" I asked, which caused Sam and Quinn to snort, whereas the others just shook their heads at me. Matthew chuckled.

"Hey, what are y'all doing?"

"What do you think we're doing?"

"Watching Sponge Bob?"

"Ding ding ding! We have a winner!"I said seriously. "Yeah, no, we are watching Sponge Bob."

"Really, a bunch of 20 year olds?"

"According to Sam, I'm technically still a teeneager since I'm 19."

"You and you're technicalities. Do you think you can get their eyes unglued from the screen for about an hour?"

"Yeah, probably. Why?"

"I need you guys to come up to the office to talk about things."

"Things such as...?""

"The tour!" I giggled, knowing in was annoying him." I have really good news about the tour, but I'm not telling you over the phone."

"Okay. When?"

"Now."

"Okay."

"I have some people here for you as well. I'm not telling you who, it's a surprise. Now get your little surpass up off the couch and get over here!" He said jokingly.

"Aye aye captain!" I said sarcastically and hung up. I grabbed the remote and turned the tv off. The guys started whining and the face I made shut them up.

"What'd he want?" Sam asked.

"He wants us to go to the office. Said he has good news about the tour and there are some people there, but its a surprise apparently." I answered, sliding my flip flops on. The boys groaned and put their tennis shoes on, while Quinn and Mercedes put their flip flops on. Puck and quinn drove their car while Sam,Chord, Mercedes, and I drove mine. Sam drove, I was in the passenger seat, and Chord and Mercedes were in the back. After a few minutes of silence, Sam asked,

"Do y'all know what Sandy calls flip flops?"

"What?" Mercedes asked.

"Flipper Floppers." He said seriously. We all looked at him and started laughing.

"That is seriously adorable." I said.

"Well, I used to call our old dog Buster, from when we lived in Tennessee, Butter. I called ice cream I keem." Sam responded, putting the car in park. I awe'd again and he laughed. When we got out, I skipped over to him and took his hand as we walked towards the building. As we were about to step onto the side walk, Puck decided that it'd be a good idea to tackle Sam into the grass, then get up and run into the building after the others. I looked at Sam who had his legs bent, arms holding him up. He looked at me like, 'What the hell?'. I shrugged and laughed as I held a hand out and pulled him up easily. I pecked him and the lips and smiled at him. He grinned back at me and we walked into the office. As soon as we walked into Matthew's office, we were greeted with a happy group of people, with Quinn sitting on Artie. Wait a minute....Artie?

"Dude, what are you doing here?" I exclaimed as Sam 'bro' hugged him, then I hugged him.

"And why is Quinn sitting on you?" Sam asked, majorly confused. Everyone, including said people, shrugged. Sam sat in a chair and I sat in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and I started playing with his fingers.