After The Concert

Brenda's POV

Once the light went out on the stage, which was our cue to get off stage, we went back stage and I gave Sam a huge kiss and a hug. He was covered in sweat and he stunk but I didn't care, because that was awesome.

"That was literally the most amazing thing ever." He said, looking at me. I nodded in agreement.

"Woah, dude, you're freaking sweaty as hell. Here," Chord said, tossing him a towel, whereas he pulled off his shirt and just started wiping the sweat off. He scrubbed his head, his hair getting messier than it already was. I drank some water and handed him the same one I drank out of. He burped right after, which caused her to laugh. Artie rolled into the room with everyone else following him, and said,

"Sam's shirtless again. Brenda, does he ever wear a shirt?" Brenda turned around and looked at the camera,

"Did you see his shirt? It's soaking wet, but no, he usually doesn't wear a shirt unless were in public." Sam grinned proudly, which caused me to shake my head. We hugged the others.

"You guys did great, seriously." Mr. Schue said.

"I honestly never knew Sam could dance that good and sing at the same time." A few seconds later, Kurt's voice could be heard coming down the hall.

"Where is he?" Sam raised his eyebrows and looked at the others.

"He's in the room, Kurt, give him a chance to breathe before you squeeze the life out of him." Blaine said, and before Sam knew it, he was being attacked by his overly excited, stylish, and short friend in a huge hug. He laughed and hugged him back.

"Um, Kurt, you do know that I'm sweaty as hell, right?"

"Does it look like I care?" He asked sarcastically. Sam just laughed. Finally, Kurt let him go and he wiped his hands on his pants."You are a little sweaty."

"A little?" He asked, which caused everyone to start laughing.

TIME SKIP

Everyone will be coming to the next two concerts, and they're staying in a hotel near our apartment. When we got home, Sam and I took a shower, together of course, and went to bed.

"Can you believe we get to do this almost every night for the next six months?" I asked him. He shook his head and pulled me closer to him.

"I really can't. You did an awesome job. I just can't wait until we go to Nashville, because I'll actually have time to show you around, unlike last time when we went for Sectionals."

"You did amazing too, Sam. Especially with your dancing. And I can't wait to go to Nashville too." I said." Oh, I was talking about this with the girls the other day, but I think when we get there, we should only sing country songs, or country versions of other songs."

"I think that's an awesome idea baby! I was thinking the same thing." He answered, looking at me. I grinned at him and kissed him.

"Goodnight Darlin'."

"Goodnight Squishy!"

"Really?"

"Yes, really." I giggled and he kissed my forehead before we both fell asleep.

Sorry it's short, but I have a good reason for it! After some of the concerts, I'll post a chapter with them being backstage right after! I hope y'all liked it!