California

March 18th, Wednesday, 2018

Third Person POV

11PM

Later that night, the lights still hadn't come back on, and it was still pouring rain and thundering, Sam and Brenda went to bed since everyone was getting bored and tired. A few minutes after they laid down next to each other, Sam booped her nose and she laughed. When she calmed down, she asked,

"I didn't want to ask you in front of everyone, but what happened at the café'? You just stared at the table for ten minutes."

"It was that long?" He asked.

"Somewhere around there." She answered. He didn't say anything." When they said something about their son's accident, it triggered something didn't it?" She asked. He nodded.

"It just made me think. That could have happened to me. I could have lost an arm or a leg. I literally died twice, and was revived." He said quietly. She ran a hand through his hair. He looked at her.

"I know. I could have lost you. But, there is a reason for everything. If that accident hadn't happened, we would have never met Chord. He and Mercedes wouldn't be engaged. Johnny told me that his son and his girlfriend broke up the same day he was in the accident. Yeah, he lost a leg. But that's better than dying. Now, they're engaged with a baby on the way." She finished. He sighed and closed his eyes for a minute.

"I know you're right, but you know..." He trailed off, opening his eyes and looking at her. He heard her say 'I love you' right before he fell asleep.

TIME SKIP

March 23rd, Monday, 2018

10 AM

Brenda's POV

At 10 AM, everyone was on their way to Beverly Hills. Or to be more specific, The Roxy Theater, where we are going to kick off the tour. I'm extremely nervous, which Mercedes said is expected. So is Sam. I can tell because he does this annoying thing where he steady bounces his leg up and down. When we got to the theater, our 'Bodyguards' led us backstage. They took us to a big room, where there was a bunch of clothes on racks. Angela and Janet were there waiting on us. I squealed when I saw Janet since I haven't seen her since Sam and Chord's birthday. They hugged her and we all sat down. A few minutes later, Mathhew came in.

"Hey guys! Are you Nervous?" He asked. Sam and I were pretty much ignoring him, mostly because Sam and I had our eyes glued to the screen of Sam's phone. I was curled up against him, watching him play Temple Run.

"He's playing Temple Run again isn't he?" He asked Mike, who nodded.

"To answere your question, Matthew, yes, we're nervous." I said, looking at him. Sam turned his phone off and looked at him.

"Okay, well, it's time for all of you to go on stage and rehearse." He replied. I nodded and stood up. I noticed Artie with his camera out. I followed Matthew out and as we were walking, I wen to n Twitter and posted,

Brenda Jackson @BrendaJackson

Whose coming out tonight!?!?! Andddd, if you want us to cover a song you like, comment what song and tag who you want to sing it! And by us, I mean me, Sam, Chord, Mercedes, Brittany, Santana, Quinn, Puck or Artie. Mike doesn't sing much. Anyway, comment!

When we got to the stage, we all made sure that the insturments and microphones were working, then we sang some of the songs we chose to cover or our own songs. Sam, Mike, and Brittany did their dance to Sam singing 'Illusion'.