Dwight's Back

Previously...

Sam's POV

I got in my truck and found the number I was looking for.

"Hello?"

"Hey dad, it's Sam...."

"Sam? Hey, is everything alright?"

"Um, yeah."

"Good. Why are you calling? Damn, I sounded like an ass hole. I'm sorry."

"It's fine, dad."

"I'm sorry about that day, Sam. I am. For that day-"

"Dad.."

"I'm sorry for the days before that and all the insults I yelled at you that day-"

"Dad."

"You probably won't forgive me for it but-"

"Dad!"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Stop talking so I can tell you! It's okay I forgive you. Are you at the hotel?"

"Thank you! And yeah, why?" 

"Are you seriously going to act like Puck right now?" He laughed."You're coming home. Everyone misses you." 

"Oh, well, okay. I don't have that much stuff with me so I'll be ready when you get here."

"Okay, I'm literally like a minute away from there. Meet me out there."

"Okay. Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you to dad." 

I parked and got out, leaning against the truck. I saw a flash and noticed a paparazzi taking pictures of me. I don't know why they are, I'm not even famous. I rolled my eyes. I heard a door open and looked over. Dad was coming out of the door with a small bag. He tossed it in the bag and stood in front of me. I grinned and held my arms out. He laughed and hugged me. I let go when I saw another flash.

"Look, whoever the hell you are, stop taking pictures and stay out of my damn business!" I called to the paparazzi who took one last picture before running off. I shook my head. We got in the truck and dad asked as we drove off,

"What was that about?" I explained everything to me and he said that he was proud of me.

"We have to go to Wal-mart to pick up some uh, girl stuff for Brenda, and then we'll be on our way home."I told him. He nodded. After we got the pads and tampons for Brenda, we left.

"I'm so used to you having long hair."

"Yeah. Sometimes I just run my hand through it, expecting it all to be there." He laughed. When we got to the house, everyone was there. I opened the door, and as we were taking our jackets off, Brenda skipped into the hall, stopping when she saw Dwight. I thought she was going to be pissed, but instead she grinned and hugged him. I smiled and handed her the bag. She took it upstairs as dad and I went in the living room. Brenda wasn't the one I had to worry about, Santana was. As soon as she saw dad, she dragged me into the hall way and started yelling at me in Spanish.

"You do know that I understand everything your saying right now, right?" She glared at me, huffed, crossed her arms, and went back in the living room, ignoring dad. Brenda walked up to me.

"What was that?" She asked. I looked down at her.

"I have no idea." She laughed and kissed my cheek, then pulled me into the living room with everyone else.

Sorry it's short y'all! More will be up soon!