C h a p t e r 8

Y/N POV

I woke up the next morning in the same position I feel asleep in.

I looked to my left side to see mattheo sleeping peacefully, but that doesn't matter because the sun is hurting my eyes.

I got up from the bed quietly and went over to the window covering it with a shade.

I went back over to bed carefully not trying to wake Mattheo up but next thing I know I felt him pull me in, cuddling me up.

He rested his head on my chest.

At first it felt really weird but then as the minutes passed I started to play with his little curls.

I started to feel him move his head a bit, but then when he moved his head more he was next to my breast.

Oh god, maybe I should move his head.

I moved hand and tried pushing his head up so I can move it but he just put his head back down.

I was wearing a tank top so he had a clear view.

At this point I had no idea of what to do.

I started to play with his curls again, since I don't know what to do.

I felt my move again and froze for a second.

I looked at him to see him rubbing his eyes.

I started to panic, what do I do.

He put his head back down to where it was before but this time his eyes where open.

"Good morning" he said his voice coming out raspy.

"Good morning" I said back, I have no idea what to do why is he so calm.
He moved his head and looked at where the sun was shining at.

I don't want to go to school next week.
They give us this whole week off so we can relax before we get homework and assignments.

I looked back to where Mattheo was just to see him looking up at me.
He looked so cute, how come his eyelashes are longer then mine.

"What do you want to do" he asked.
To be honest I didn't want to do anything I just wanted to relax but I know I have to tell my friends where I'm at now since we used to share a dorm and they are probably wondering.

"I have to tell my friends we're our dorm is now because they are probably wondering where I'm at" I said, he was still looking at me with innocent eyes even if I know what he is capable of he is still so cute.

"Stop looking at me like that" I said.
"Like what" he asked.
"Stop it"
"You stop it"

I relax a little bit and took a breath in but when I did that my chest went up and so did my boobs witch made him look up at me smirking.

"No" I said.
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No Mattheo I'm serious"
"Fine" he said just then he poked my boob.

"Seriously" I said, annoyance radiating of off me.
"Fine I'll stop" he says.

"I'm going to shower" I tried getting up but Mattheo didn't let me go.

"Mattheo"
"Y/n" he says back resting his head on my boobs again.

"Come on I need to shower"

"No, let's stay like this for a while" he whispered.

"No, come on let's get up" I said, I started to get up and walked towards the bathroom door.

I went in and took a shower.

Once I was finished I changed and did my hair.

I got out of the bathroom to see Mattheo in the bed laying down.