Chapter 20

His lips were soft, warm, and welcoming which made me smile into the kiss. Louis smiled back and pulled away.

"Thank you for that. I needed it." I smiled looking down at my hands. He chuckled at my sudden change of mood. "No need to be shy love, it's just me." he whispered in my ear as he engulfed me in a hug. I let out a sigh and nodded my head.

"Let's get you home, yeah?" Louis asked. By now it was almost 8:00 and the sun was almost fully set. Louis entwined our fingers and walked me to his car. He opened my door so I could jump in, and then jogged to the other side.

When we arrived at home I invited Louis inside and he obliged. We walked hand and hand to the door, however I made sure to knock before walking in to avoid another awkward situation...

Liam opened the door (thankfully fully clothed) and gave both Louis and I a half smile before stepping aside to let us in.

The mysterious girl who had been here before was no where to be seen but I don't think I will be able to sit on the living room couch again. Louis took a seat in the arm chair and I sat on his lap.

"I made dinner if you two are hungry, it's pasta with chicken." Liam said softly. I jumped off Louis lap and sprinted to the kitchen. "Wow some body's hungry." Liam said to Louis as they watched me fill it. I flipped both of them the bird and continued to fill my plate while they laughed at my usual behavior.

***Hey people!
Sorry for the short update but I'm on spring break and this was kind of a filler I have a big idea ahead of this. But feel free to comment because I wanna know what you guys are thinking instead of having to guess all the time lol. Thank you sooo much for 1.6 K I love you all good night/morning/afternoon depending on when and where you're reading this!!!