Chapter 22

The rest of the day was uneventful, that is until lunch. I sat at a table with Syd, Louis, and all his friends. We chatted and laughed until Eleanor came to sit at the table with us.

I tensed up immediately but quickly relaxed hoping Louis wouldn't notice. I don't think he did. She smiled at us before taking a seat and engaged in the conversation. Her sweetness was sickening, I guess I was the only one who knew it was an act.

For the rest of lunch I remained silent biting my tongue and rolling my eyes every time she made a stupid comment or giggled annoyingly.

I didn't want to be pushed around by her but if Harry was around her there's nothing I could do. I couldn't take down both of them, well at least not alone..

When the bell rang signaling the next class I couldn't jump out of my seat faster. I shot up and walked out of the cafeteria as fast as I possibly could without looking like my grandma on marathon day.

Only two more classes. Two more classes until we were off for Christmas break. Then I wouldn't have to see Eleanor or Harry for two full weeks, how amazing would that be.

I entered my next class and took a seat towards the back. I put my head on my desk and just closed my eyes thankful that I escaped that mess for the day.

After two completely boring classes and the ring of the final bell, the hallway was a mess. Kids break dancing to Christmas music, papers flying everywhere, couples kissing, you would think a war just ended or something.

I threw my head back in laughter and walked to my locker throwing all my books in and closing it.

I started to walk out of the school when some pulled me by my wrist and into the supply closet. My breathing was deep and my eyes were shut. The light was turned on and my eyes shot open, a familiar laugh filled the air.

"Louis," I laughed "You asshole you scared the bloody day lights out of me!" I smacked him playfully on the arm, his face was red with laughter. I hugged him then walked out of the supply closet laughing and rolling my eyes.

He followed me in pursuit. "Wait you didn't let me do this..." He grabbed my face and smashed our lips together. He smiled through the kiss and then pulled away. By now the hallways were deserted with only a few stragglers wondering around. We walked with hand intertwined and jumped in his car smiling and joking around.

Louis walked me to the door of my house and gave me a peck on the lips. But before I had the chance to go inside he started speaking? "What are you doing for Christmas Eve dinner?" He spoke shyly.

"Well it's your birthday and I know Liam and I would love to spend it with you but you're going to Doncaster aren't you? To visit your family?"

He looked at the ground with a sly smirk on his face. "Well I was wondering if." He paused. "If you'd come with me. To meet them."

My eyes shot open and I couldn't muster any words. I thought for a minute. "Yes. Yes Louis William Tomlinson I will go and have Christmas/Birthday dinner with your parents."

He smiled, picked me up and spun me around. I laughed and couldn't wipe the smile off my face. What a lucky girl.