Chapter 12

I was in love with him. No denying it now, I had already told him. Though this time it was different he said it back to me...These words, these thoughts are out there now. They traveled all the way to that little star in the sky we call our Sun and back.

No one knows but us, and thats the best part. Love isn't something you can just make up or fake. And I knew that as soon as I woke up Monday morning.

The sound of my alarm is what jolted me out of my sleep, I did my every morning routine and was about to walk down stairs when I heard two people talking in the kitchen. Louis and Liam. What are they saying? Could he know? Would he get mad?

Millions of thoughts and possibilites roamed my head, but disappeared when I entered the kitchen. Their conversation stopped when I entered the room, I grabbed a banana and leaned against the counter. They both stared at me with a crooked smile. I looked between the two of them and they were still smiling

"You guys are creeping me out, I'm going to school." I laughed and stood on my tip toes to peck Liam on the cheek. Louis smiled down at me and grabbed my hand.

My cheeks flushed in realization that he told Liam. I looked back to him and he nodded in approval. I smiled and ran out of the room before my cheeks could get any more red, Louis soon followed. We hopped into Louis' car and started the relatively short drive to school.

~*~*~*

We stood at my locker while I got my books, we were having a foolish banter over giraffe's tongues.. (We are pretty strange) when Zayn stormed up to us with Harry by the collar. He was pretty pissed, he had dark circles under his eyes as if he hasn't slept in days, and his lips we pressed in a tight thin line.

"Tell her," he barely whispered. He seemed as if he was trying to keep his cool, but from the expression on his face it wasn't working.

"Tell her!" he said louder this time pulling Harry's collar a bit tighter. Harry looked down in shame. His eyes wouldn't meet yours and you knew from that instant something was wrong.

"TELL HER GOD DAMMIT OR I WILL" Zayn shouted, now he was beyond pissed. Louis looked just as confused as I did. However Zayn's patience was running thin.

"TELL HER HOW YOU WERE GONNA USE HER," Zayn shouted again. A tear ran down Harry's face. His green eyes were slightly bloodshot and he was just about to burst into loud sobs. I could tell just from looking at his face.

"TELL HER HOW SHE WAS JUST ANOTHER GIRL ADDED TO THE 'BET LIST.' TELL HER HOW AFTER YOU GOT INTO HER PANTS AT THAT PARTY YOU WERE GOING TO LEAVE HER. TELL HER HOW YOU LIED TO ME, MY GIRLFRIEND AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST HER. TELL HER HOW ALL THE BOYS WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW PATHETIC SHE WOULD LOOK IF WORKED. TELL HER HOW YOU LAUGHED WITH THEM AFTER. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST TELL HER HOW YOU WERE GOING TO HURT HER IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE, TELL HER THAT YOU NEVER REALLY LIKED HER LIKE YOU WERE TELLING ALL YOUR 'FRIENDS' THIS WAS JUST A BIG JOKE AND THEN LAUGH IN HER FACE AFTER LIKE YOU DID BEFORE!" Zayn spat at him.

My hand flew up to my mouth as soon as Zayn said this. Louis put an arm around me for comfort. Harry let out a loud sob and fell to the floor with his head in his knees. The same two words fell from his lips over and over again. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry"