Chapter 8

(A/N WOW I WENT FROM 77 READS TO 117 I LOVE YOU GUYS OMG this chapter is a little short I know I'm sorry.)

Recap: I looked up at Harry gripping his hand very tight as he rubbed tiny circles on the back of our entwined fingers. "Slut!" Louis screeched. And that was all it took for him to snap.

Harry slammed him against the locker roughly. "YOU LISTEN TO ME, IF YOU EVER HARASS HER IN FRONT OF PEOPLE OR CALL HER NAMES I WILL PERSONALLY SEE THAT YOU GET YOUR HEAD SMASHED IN BECAUSE THIS GIRL IS FREAKIN GORGEOUS AND YOU ARENT SMART ENOUGH TO SEE IT!" Harry released him and stalked off down the hallway.

I looked over at Louis who scoffed and walked to the office by himself, what the hell just happened...

The hallway was soon flooded with students excited to get out of this hell hole for the day. I on the other hand was looking for someone in particular. When I found him he was walking towards his car. I shouted his name, but he didn't turn around. I called and called for him, but he still didn't hear me.

A hand fell on my shoulder. Shocked, I jumped back and landed arse first on the concrete. I looked up to see a laughing Zayn. "What's gotten into you, Nat? You're alright, yeah?" Zayn spoke softly. "Yeah yeah I'm fine. Do you have Harry's number." I spoke quickly and softly before looking back up.

Zayn raised an eyebrow, "Do you fancy him?" He questioned. "Me-e n-noo" I managed to stutter out. Zayn smirked "You sure you don't have a thing for Harry?" I sighed before explaining what happened in the hallway to Zayn. I knew I could trust him and he's a great listener.

He gave me Harry's number along with his and Perrie's just in case I would need to reach them or we needed to make plans. I smiled up at the boy and started my long walk home.

-*-*-*

I walked into the house, and into the kitchen where I see a very strange site. Liam was holding a raw steak to Louis' face whilst he iced his hand. What the hell...

"Liam what happened?" I asked him "Bloody hell Nat can't you just keep you nose else where for now! You're the one that caused this!" Liam screamed at me.

"What do you mean Liam? As much as I want to give Louis a second black eye right now I never touched him." I glared at Louis.

"Well why don't you go as your douchebag of a boyfriend what the hell happened? I'm sure he'd be happy to tell you!" Liam screamed back at me. "WHAT BOYFRIEND LIAM? I DONT HAVE A FREAKIN BOYFRIEND!" I shouted I was beyond pissed.

"Then who was the piece of shit sitting on MY doorstep asking to see YOU when I got back from the store with Louis?" Liam shouted back. "It was the freakin prick that slammed me against the lockers in the hallway today Nat! That guy you were holding hand with! What was his name again? Oh yeah right! Harry Styles." Louis voice was laced with venom as he spat every word back at me and smiled a sickly sweet smile. I slapped him across the face for the second time and stormed upstairs absolutely fuming.