Chapter 5

I sat in my room, Monday night, but I couldn't think straight. My mind kept replaying today over and over again. But only the best parts.

I liked him, I liked Louis but I wasn't about to be open and tell him that because he would laugh in my face. Liam definitely wouldn't approve, Louis is his best mate. My mind trails off to what happened when we walked through the door with linked arms giggling and joking.

(A/N THIS IS A FLASHBACK)

"And that's why manatees don't poop!" Louis exclaimed with an excited look on his face. I however had tears rolling down my eyes from laughing so hard. " Louis you idiot, everything poops," I smiled. "Even manatees?" he questioned. He looked so serious it was adorable and you just had to laugh. "Yes Lou even manatees!" I yelled. We opened the screen door and walked into the house arms still linked, Louis still skipping.

I was still trying not to laugh at his childish behavior but I couldn't help it. Lost in my own thoughts I fell back onto my arse when Louis stopped abruptly. "What the hell Lou?" I asked him. He steps aside and points at a fuming Liam. "Nat, what the hell are you doing." Liam yelled.

"Well currently I'm sitting on my ass which hurts because Louis saw you and almost pissed his pant! We are just friends Li, if that... so please calm down!" I said back a bit sarcastically because I was sick of having him all up in my business. Sometimes I just wanna let loose and have fun but I can't because he's always right up my ass. I then regretted what I said as soon as I did. "Nat get up to your room, Louis we are going for a walk. When I get back we are having a serious talk Natalia and I mean it."

(A/N END OF FLASHBACK)

So when Liam got back from his little talk with Louis he seemed calmer but he was still mad at me. For once in my life I stood up to him sick of him and I get into trouble. Liam and I talked for a while. For the first time since birth I lied right to his face. I didn't want to tell him because then I wouldn't see Louis again. So when he asked me if I had feelings for him I denied it at all costs. And now I'm in my room barely getting homework done thinking over existence because I lied to my older brother.

~*~*

I finished my homework late last night and got to bed. I woke up this morning with a clear head. I got up and took a shower changing into black sweats and a white v-neck, since I had the day off a school for teacher evaluation day. I was gonna do absolutely nothing.

I walked down stairs and started cooking breakfast for myself. Halfway through my second pancake there was knock at the door. I sighed shut the burner off and pulled the pan off the burner. I opened the door to a very happy Louis. I left the door open and went back to my pancake. He got the hint, shut the door and followed me into the kitchen.

"So Nat whatcha gonna do today?" he asked in a terrible New York accent. I laughed before answering, "Absolutely nothing Lou!" I almost shouted back at him. He looked surprised at my loudness and almost fell on his arse. I doubled over in laughter as he stood in the corner shaking his head. "Oh shut it." He groaned.

I rolled my eyes playfully and finished off the second pancake. I put the mix in the fridge and the pan in the sink. I sat down at the table with a big bottle of syrup and a glass of milk and ate my two huge pancakes. I smiled satisfied when I finished. I looked over to where Louis was standing and realized he wasn't there anymore... Typical Liam! He pulled him out while I was eating before I could talk to him again.

I rolled my eyes washing the dishes. I was turned around forcefully and felt a pair of soft plump lips on mine. And at that I knew I'd be gone for a couple of days. These kisses drive me crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way. We kissed for a few long minutes before he dashed out of the house leaving me starstruck and I knew exactly who it was too. None other than Louis Tomlinson. I smiled to my self and continued cleaning up.