Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning my head spinning. All I could possibly think about was Louis and the way he kissed me. He was so gentle, treating me like I was glass and could break at any moment. I felt like this the rest of the weekend. Zoning out at random moments when Liam was talking to me. I was really happy and nobody could change that. I thought that Louis actually started to change. I thought that maybe he liked me. I thought about the way I felt about him. I didn't exactly like him, but if I get to know him and see the non-douchy side I could.

But as much as I hoped something would change, I knew all would be the same when I walked into the first class on Monday morning. Louis had his arm wrapped around Eleanor, the prettiest, most popular girl in school. I rolled my eyes at them sucking face in the back of the classroom. It was too good to be true, I thought about what happened wayyy too much. He smirked when he saw me and wrapped his arm visibly tighter around Eleanor. She giggled and whispered things into his ear as he placed kisses on her forehead. I threw up in my mouth a little at the site of them.

I sat near my friends as usual and we talked until Mr. Jones started the lesson. It was the same old boring book that we had been studying for weeks now. I just about read it 4-5 times already. But I engaged in the class knowing that it would help my grade and please Liam.

There was about 10 minutes left of class. Mr. Jones let us talk freely amongst ourselves until the bell rang signaling 1st period is over. I started talking to the boy who sits behind me, he was decent and really funny. He started cracking jokes about the lesson and how bullshit the book we are reading is. We both laughed really hard, he had something to say about everything and he was always honest... Too bad I always forget his name.

The bell rang and we all got out of our seats trudging to the next class. I had Creative Writing, which was my absolute favorite class. The teacher Ms Gonzales was fresh out of college and let us freely write and express our thoughts. She could also relate to us since she only 5-6 years older. Most of our teachers were middle-aged and boring. So I was always excited to go to class... Except for today. We had a sub, who looked like he was hating life right about now.

But I grabbed a sheet of paper and retreated to my seat continuing from the story I always hand in. Ms Gonzales says she loves my writing and always asks to hear more of my writing process. I always tell her I just write what I feel. I felt someone plop down in the seat in front of me.

I looked up to a smirking Louis. I rolls my eyes and continue writing.

"What's the matter babe? Miss me?" He asked smugly. "As if." I replied. He looked taken back by my answer but recovered quickly. "That's not what you said on Friday baby, when your tongue was down my throat." I slapped him. I slapped him in the face and moved seats because I didn't want to feed into his nonsense.

It was then I realized Louis is exactly who I thought he was a narcissistic asshole who cares for only himself. And he could never change