Chapter 24

Harry

  I saw them, I saw how happy they are. I screwed this up for myself. I watched him kiss her and it hurt me in the worst way possible. I saw how she smiled into kiss like she was the happiest person in the world. I watched as he spun her around and laughed like no one was around.

  I miss her. I screwed up by thinking a threat from Eleanor would make her come back to me. Eleanor is no Natalia, and she never will be. I mean yeah she's okay and all but I'm not in love with her.

I want her back, but everyone has their demons. I just have to find a way for her to see Louis'. She wouldn't want him back after that. She would be too hurt, and I think I know just the way to show them to her.

Maybe I'll get lucky after that, and she'll come crawling back to me. I mean there had to be some affection in there somewhere, she has to love me. I need her to love me. And I'm gonna get that love one way or another.

Nat
I had to ask Liam before he left my room tonight if he was okay with us spending the holiday at Louis' mum's house without him completely freaking out.

I tried to be really calm about it and act like it wasn't going to bother me, but if he said no Louis would be crushed. I mean it will be his birthday after all. Liam was laughing at a joke I said when I managed to get his attention.

"Hey Li, can I ask you something." I tried to sound confident but I actually sounded like a five year old girl nervously asking her mom for candy at the store even though she probably already knows the answer.

"Uhm so you know how Louis' birthday is on Christmas Eve?" I waited for him to respond, but he just nodded his head.

"Well, IwaswonderingifIcouldmaybespendthenightwithLouisathismum'shouse....." I made sure to jumble the words really close together in hopes he would think it was something else and just say yes.

Liam furrowed his eyebrows and I knew he had no idea what the hell I just said. I took a deep breath before I tried again. "Well, Louis invited me to meet his mum and younger siblings at his mum's house in Doncaster for his Christmas Eve/Birthday dinner... and I wanted to know if I could maybe go? I mean if you want to come I guess I could ask. I mean it's totally up to you no pressure. Take your time and think about it." At this point I was literally just a nervous rambling mess, I can't imagine what I'll be like if I actually get to meet his mother.

Liam gave me a look like he wanted me to stop talking, so I stopped my mumbling and he opened his mouth "Yes." I jumped off the bed and screamed. "WAIT WAS THAT A YES." He nodded his head and just laughed at me as I jumped around my room screaming with excitement.

This was gonna be one hell of a Christmas.