Chapter 13

"You don't understand." Harry whispered. Zayn stared down at him pathetically. I shook my head, I was hurt and I felt stupid to think that someone like Harry could like me. I'm surprised even someone like Louis could fall in love with me. A couple tears rolled down my face.

"That was before I knew who you were as a person. I could never do that to you now seeing how beautiful you are. Not only on the inside but wow you are the funniest, sweetest person I've come to know in a long time. My opinion about you has changed, I used to think you were some stuck up rich kid but now I know that you only live with your brother," he paused.

"I know about your parents and all the little tidbits and quirks about your life but only because you opened up to me. Only because you trusted me. You live every day to the fullest and now that I've had the privallage to know you, I would take that back Nat. You have to believe me. I think I'm falling in love with you Natalia." Harry finished and slowly stood up.

His normal green eyes were blood shot and tinged with gray. His face was red and puffy. He repeated his last words, "I think I'm falling in love with you Natalia." I looked away from him as I sensed Louis tense up. And the first thought that came into my head was 'It's about to go down' and thats when Louis threw the first punch.

A/N HEY PEOPLE I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH and ooh what do you think of what just when down? I updated twice this week woop woop double update and I'm so sorry it took me this long I had a little writers block but here it is and I just want to say thank you all of you who read it mean so much to know that people actually like my writing and that I don't fail and of suck at life hahaha anyways I love you and Stay Strong!!😘😘